Author Topic: Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation
« on: March 12, 2021, 02:49:48 pm »
March 12, 2021
Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation
By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium.  He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

Here, in no particular order, are the points that struck me:

1. Biden was more alert than he's been in many months.  Given how frail and confused Biden's been lately, well, let's just say his verve was suspicious.  Even his eyes, which are usually tightly squinted as he struggles to stay alert and read his teleprompter, were wide open, almost scarily so.  Still, he got visibly tired near the end, slurring his words and seeming lost.

2. The speech was both bizarre and boring.  Despite the teleprompter, it wandered hither and yon, without ever touching clearly on a single point.  It was a grim, depressing speech about a miserable year that probably won't get better even with a vaccine because we must all remain scared and isolated.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/bidens_scary_boring_and_bizarre_address_to_the_nation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 02:59:26 pm »
Many seem unaware that America is now under The Party's control. I don't see that changing in my lifetime.

GOP, burn in hell for allowing it to happen.