Author Topic: Black Lives Murdered  (Read 94 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Murdered
« on: March 11, 2021, 03:26:16 pm »
Black Lives Murdered

Steve Sailer

March 03, 2021

As the evidence continues to mount that 2020’s record growth in murders was mostly due to “BLM” meaning, in practice, Black Lives Murdered, it’s worth reviewing one of the more subtle reasons why so many people can’t think clearly about America’s murder problem.

Besides the obvious partisan, moralistic, and antiwhite racist causes for why numerous people can’t incorporate into their worldview the important fact that blacks, who make up 13.4% of the population, commit the majority of murders (blacks were 55.9 percent of known murder offenders in the FBI’s 2019 statistics), one particular cause of brain fog involves the category of “mass shootings.”

Mass shootings are followed by the media, so you don’t have to wait around for the FBI to announce the official murder stats next September. Thus, they are useful in tracking what is happening on America’s streets in near real time.

https://www.takimag.com/article/black-lives-murdered/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Black Lives Murdered
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 04:41:01 pm »
More people should do what I have done daily for the past decade. Go visit the CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX websites of many major American cities.
In the past year the stories of homicides, assaults, and robberies have increased greatly in the approx. ten cities whose news I read. The great majority of the perps in these stories are black. The great majority of the victims are also black.
In NYC scarcely a week goes by without an incident of somebody being pushed onto the tracks of the subway. The perp is almost always black. I have yet to read of one who wasn't.
 There has also been an explosion in assaults on Asian-Americans. So far, in every one of the stories I have read about these assaults, the perp has been black. But, against all logic, Evil Whitey is being blamed for the assaults.
In Minneapolis where George Floyd got himself deceased, the homicide rate has exploded in the last year. Virtually every perp has been black. The area where Floyd got himself killed was recently visited by another homicide. The black areas of Minneapolis-St. Paul are danger zones.
Even conservative outlets are loath to mention the staggering amount of violent, black crime. When they do, it's only tangential to another story. Things have gotten so bad that many of these outlets refuse to describe the race of the perp. They will just describe the size or the clothing.
Writers like Sailer, Colin Flaherty, and some others are among the few who dare to be honest about this problem.