Author Topic: How safe are the COVID vaccines?  (Read 11569 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: How safe are the COVID vaccines?
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2021, 08:15:09 pm »
Not necessary for me. I don't presume to tell other people which medical decisions they must make.

Correct.  I have seen 'anti-vaxxers' being derided here.  Yet these so-called 'anti-vaxxers' aren't out there dictating what other people should do.  Instead, it is the deriders who demand that others be vaccinated, lest their liberties be taken away.

Live and let live.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2021, 08:18:57 pm »
Lots of different stats floating around out there.  What to truly believe?  The only thing that I am absolutely certain of is that you cannot trust the CDC, the WHO nor the supposed expert; Fauci.

Start with sources like these:

Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

CONCLUSIONS
A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 conferred 95% protection against Covid-19 in persons 16 years of age or older.

- - - - - -

Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2035389

CONCLUSIONS
The mRNA-1273 vaccine showed 94.1% efficacy at preventing Covid-19 illness, including severe disease.

(edited to add Moderna)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:53:58 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2021, 08:24:19 pm »
Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

CONCLUSIONS
A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 conferred 95% protection against Covid-19 in persons 16 years of age or older.

Considering that roughly 85% of the people infected with SARS-2 do not develop Covid, claims of 95% protection is not that much better relative to what non-vaccinated people already experience. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2021, 08:32:59 pm »
Considering that roughly 85% of the people infected with SARS-2 do not develop Covid, claims of 95% protection is not that much better relative to what non-vaccinated people already experience.

You are talking about Aasymptomatic infections compared to prevention of infection.

Now take 85% of 5% for the comparison.  The likelyhood of developing symptons after the vaccination become in the range of .05 x .15 = less than 1% compared to 15%.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2021, 08:33:37 pm »
Another video that people need to see ... granted this woman speaks very quickly (fitting in what she has to say), but take note of the results of the vaccines tested on animals. Our kids especially IMHO are in jeopardy. 

Say what you will and think what you will, but too much negativity is happening surrounding these vaccines.

@mountaineer I'm with you on this one; NO COVID vaccine!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpltbdXTUf4
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2021, 08:36:00 pm »

I took your 85% for granted.  Looks like it is more in the range of 40% to 45%.  I welcome any links to more information.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-3012

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2021, 08:38:47 pm »
I had my hair cut this morning. My stylist at the salon told me how one of her customers recently berated her in front of everyone for not having had a vaccine shot. She said, "Maybe I should have just lied and told her I got the vaccine." She has no plans to be vaccinated.

Meanwhile, her coworker shared how she got the J&J a few days ago and had been nervous about all this blood clot business until she prayed for peace, and was feeling better about it. Neither my stylist nor I berated her for subjecting herself to the shot. It was her choice, not our business, and that's fine. I wish her the best.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2021, 08:52:53 pm »
I had my hair cut this morning. My stylist at the salon told me how one of her customers recently berated her in front of everyone for not having had a vaccine shot. She said, "Maybe I should have just lied and told her I got the vaccine." She has no plans to be vaccinated.

Meanwhile, her coworker shared how she got the J&J a few days ago and had been nervous about all this blood clot business until she prayed for peace, and was feeling better about it. Neither my stylist nor I berated her for subjecting herself to the shot. It was her choice, not our business, and that's fine. I wish her the best.

I agree.  Time to lie to all the people, who have no common sense. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2021, 08:56:19 pm »

Clearly it was her choice and if and when she gets sick from the vaccine, she'll perhaps reflect back on her chastising others on not getting the vaccine.

There is too much negative information (see video I just posted upthread) coming out that I would think should make people think twice about getting a vaccine that was pushed through without the stringent normal testing.                   

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2021, 08:57:33 pm »
You are talking about Aasymptomatic infections compared to prevention of infection.

Now take 85% of 5% for the comparison.  The likelyhood of developing symptons after the vaccination become in the range of .05 x .15 = less than 1% compared to 15%.

But that's not what you said.  You said 95% against getting Covid - not against getting infected.  Covid is a symptomatic condition or syndrome that can result from SARS-2 infection, just like AIDS is a syndrome that can result from HIV infection.

As reported last year, asymptomatic cases make up roughly 85% of all SARS-2 infections.  Asymptomatic cases do not turn into Covid.  So 85% of the people getting vaccines would never have gotten Covid in the first place.

So, no vaccine = 85% effective against Covid.  Vaccine = 95% effective against Covid.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2021, 11:21:42 am »
But that's not what you said.  You said 95% against getting Covid - not against getting infected.  Covid is a symptomatic condition or syndrome that can result from SARS-2 infection, just like AIDS is a syndrome that can result from HIV infection.

As reported last year, asymptomatic cases make up roughly 85% of all SARS-2 infections.  Asymptomatic cases do not turn into Covid.  So 85% of the people getting vaccines would never have gotten Covid in the first place.

So, no vaccine = 85% effective against Covid.  Vaccine = 95% effective against Covid.

My mistake in the terminology then.  Vaccicine are 95% effective against any SARS-2 infection. 

Would you please share a link to 85% of no symptoms.  Everything I have found so far is from 25% to 45%, the higher I shared above.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2021, 02:00:35 pm »
My mistake in the terminology then.  Vaccines are 95% effective against any SARS-2 infection.

I'll give you that.  The CDC puts that number at 90%, not that the CDC has a track record of truth on this matter.  By their own admission, the Pfizer vaccine does not prevent infection, but only prevents you from getting sick from infection.  This alone contradicts their 80% (one shot) and 90% (two shots) claim.  But that is what they are claiming nonetheless.

Would you please share a link to 85% of no symptoms.  Everything I have found so far is from 25% to 45%, the higher I shared above.

@thackney

I admit that the 6-in-7 number was reported early on.  Since then that number has been reduced to 2 in 5.  My deep apologies for the obsolete number.  It is never my intent to mislead or deceive.  Here is a source from Sept of last year:  Asymptomatic persons seem to account for approximately 40% to 45% of SARS-CoV-2 infections, although the source goes on to say that asymptomatic people are contagious, which other studies dispute.

My overall point here is to show that we are being bombarded with contradictory information.  Let's re-adjust the numbers and assume a 40% asymptomatic rate and a 90% effectiveness rate for the vaccine against infection.  This translates to a 6% Covid rate with the vaccine compared to a 60% Covid rate without for those internally exposed to the virus.  This is a tenfold risk rate compared to the threefold risk rate claimed previously. 

Add to that the probability of internal exposure which differs greatly from person to person.  Is the individual constantly touch their face because of the mask.  Do they wash their hands every 20 minutes?  Do they inhale the same indoor air with 500 other people sharing the same ventilation system?  How much time do they spend outdoors in the sunlight which reduces their chance of exposure?  By following simple guidelines of hand washing, avoiding facial contact with hands, spending extended time in the sun, robust indoor ventilation, keeping distance from others, and avoiding anything that even remotely inhibits breathing, an individual can reduce their chance of exposure by several magnitudes. 

Hypothetical:  Let's say for example that a person follows the ideal set of guidelines and reduces their chance of exposure to 0.0001%.  Then the difference in getting the vaccine vs. not getting the vaccine changes to 0.00006% vs. 0.000006%.  In other words, behavioral and environmental changes are far more effective than a vaccine alone, so much so that the vaccine becomes insignificant.  So the question now comes down to how risk-adverse each individual is.  For the person above, does the benefit of increasing one's protection from 0.00006% to 0.000006% outweigh the 0.0001% chance of a negative reaction from the vaccine.

Of course for the person who never washes their hands, touches their face constantly, never ventures outdoors, and shares the same NY apartment air with 1,000 other residents, his/her risk of exposure is several magnitudes greater.  So as a person approaches the 60% vs. 6% comparison with 100% exposure, their risk analysis may push them towards the vaccine.

Also worth factoring in is the risk assessment of Covid.  To some, missing a few days from work with flu-like symptoms may be preferable to losing the use of your arm for a day or two which recently happened to a work colleague.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2021, 02:26:16 pm »
I'll give you that.  The CDC puts that number at 90%, not that the CDC has a track record of truth on this matter.  By their own admission, the Pfizer vaccine does not prevent infection, but only prevents you from getting sick from infection.  This alone contradicts their 80% (one shot) and 90% (two shots) claim.  But that is what they are claiming nonetheless.

The results I linked above from the testing published in the New England Journal of Medicine is 95% and 94.1% at preventing infection.

I admit that the 6-in-7 number was reported early on.  Since then that number has been reduced to 2 in 5.  My deep apologies for the obsolete number.  It is never my intent to mislead or deceive.  Here is a source from Sept of last year:  Asymptomatic persons seem to account for approximately 40% to 45% of SARS-CoV-2 infections, although the source goes on to say that asymptomatic people are contagious, which other studies dispute.

That is what I found and linked above.

My overall point here is to show that we are being bombarded with contradictory information.  Let's re-adjust the numbers and assume a 40% asymptomatic rate and a 90% effectiveness rate for the vaccine against infection.  This translates to a 6% Covid rate with the vaccine compared to a 60% Covid rate without for those internally exposed to the virus.  This is a tenfold risk rate compared to the threefold risk rate claimed previously. 

I think it is higher based upon my links but not substantially different.

Add to that the probability of internal exposure which differs greatly from person to person.  Is the individual constantly touch their face because of the mask.  Do they wash their hands every 20 minutes?  Do they inhale the same indoor air with 500 other people sharing the same ventilation system?  How much time do they spend outdoors in the sunlight which reduces their chance of exposure?  By following simple guidelines of hand washing, avoiding facial contact with hands, spending extended time in the sun, robust indoor ventilation, keeping distance from others, and avoiding anything that even remotely inhibits breathing, an individual can reduce their chance of exposure by several magnitudes. 

Hypothetical:  Let's say for example that a person follows the ideal set of guidelines and reduces their chance of exposure to 0.0001%.  Then the difference in getting the vaccine vs. not getting the vaccine changes to 0.00006% vs. 0.000006%.  In other words, behavioral and environmental changes are far more effective than a vaccine alone, so much so that the vaccine becomes insignificant.  So the question now comes down to how risk-adverse each individual is.  For the person above, does the benefit of increasing one's protection from 0.00006% to 0.000006% outweigh the 0.0001% chance of a negative reaction from the vaccine.

Of course for the person who never washes their hands, touches their face constantly, never ventures outdoors, and shares the same NY apartment air with 1,000 other residents, his/her risk of exposure is several magnitudes greater.  So as a person approaches the 60% vs. 6% comparison with 100% exposure, their risk analysis may push them towards the vaccine.

I would say that person is much higher since the 60%-6% is average.

Also worth factoring in is the risk assessment of Covid.  To some, missing a few days from work with flu-like symptoms may be preferable to losing the use of your arm for a day or two which recently happened to a work colleague.

My experience is much different.  I saw death and multi-month job loss from healthy people younger than me without being in a high risk category.  I have had no direct experience with anyone missing work from the vaccine although I have heard of them, even on this forum.  Most of the people I work around have already gotten either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2021, 02:53:29 pm »
Correct.  I have seen 'anti-vaxxers' being derided here.  Yet these so-called 'anti-vaxxers' aren't out there dictating what other people should do.  Instead, it is the deriders who demand that others be vaccinated, lest their liberties be taken away.

Live and let live.

1. I have mocked anti-vaxxers' stupidly false claims (e.g. the "microchip" CT and the mRNA-Reprograms-Your-DNA CT), multiple times, but not attacked anyone personally (except for the serial liar RFK Jr.). And unless TBR management requests I not mock ludicrous conspiracy theories such as those, I may do so again.

2. Since anti-vaxxers claims, if believed by gooberment officials and acted on, would make all vaccines unavaiolable, they are trying to dictate what people can and cannot do.

3. As I have posted multiple times, I oppose mandatory vaccinations (of any kind, not just Covid) and oppose "vaccine passports". Since I obviously would fit the term "derider", I'm requesting, @Hoodat, that you not paint people with a broad broom.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2021, 03:04:09 pm »

I missed 15 days, 13 of them in a hospital bed, 8 or 9 of them on forced oxygen. Then after being released, taking a 10 minute shower left me exhausted, and for a couple of days simply walking from the back of my house to the curb in front of it was strenuous exercise. My first week back at work I only worked half days (my job is not physically strenuous, but for a couple of weeks simply walking from the parking lot, into the building, and to my cubicle left me panting for a minute or two!). A couple of weeks after being released I'd recovered to the point that walking 4 tenths of a mile was strenuous. Last weekend I was finally able to walk a continuous 4 miles without stopping to rest ... basically back to where I was around New Year. Covid can be "a few days with flu-like symptoms". But many survivors have experiences similar to or worse than mine. IOW, make your choices as you will, but don't fool yourself that surviving Covid is just a matter of "a few days from work with flu-like symptoms".
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:07:44 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2021, 03:15:48 pm »
@thackney, I've probably posted these links before, but the Phase 3 test data for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are online:

Moderna Phase 3 data published December 30, 2020 in NEJM: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2035389

Pfizer Phase 3 data published December 10, 2020 in NEJM: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

When I did the search when I found those the J&J data had not yet been published.

Anti-vaxxers and Covid-vax-resisters who claim the tests have not been performed and/or that the data is unavailable are simply wrong, whether they are lying or simply unaware. Sadly, some are rejecting things they don't want to hear - the reverse side of the confirmation bias coin.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2021, 07:36:28 pm »
@thackney, I've probably posted these links before, but the Phase 3 test data for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are online:

Moderna Phase 3 data published December 30, 2020 in NEJM: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2035389

Pfizer Phase 3 data published December 10, 2020 in NEJM: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

When I did the search when I found those the J&J data had not yet been published.

Anti-vaxxers and Covid-vax-resisters who claim the tests have not been performed and/or that the data is unavailable are simply wrong, whether they are lying or simply unaware. Sadly, some are rejecting things they don't want to hear - the reverse side of the confirmation bias coin.
There is another choice which has been drowned out in first, badly constructed and performed tests, and then in the pro vaccine hoopla. Both Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, when used with zinc supplements and a macrolide antibiotic have proven effective as early onset treatments for COVID-19. The studies which gave lethal doses of chloroquine, or tested hydroxychloroquine without the essential zinc supplementation were done in such a manner as to target the pharmacology for elimination, not to test its efficacy, because the full regimen WAS NOT USED.
Note that in some cases, this was administered to people on their deathbeds, and that was the wrong time in the course of the disease to use it. Simply put, the treatment was intended to interdict the virus by stopping replication in the Type 1 Pneumocytes (the function of the zinc, 'admitted' to the cells by the ionophoric effect of hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin). This prevented lung damage, but also stopped the virus from replicating in the lung tissue to the extent that the patient suffered damage. This regimen was attacked from day one, censored from you tube, and hydroxychloroquine (a drug in use worldwide for 60+ years) suddenly treated like it was a death sentence.
While the shills of social media have effectively swept the web of references to treatment options, people I know irl have used this with good effect, returning to work in a matter of days, and back up to speed in a week (yes, they tested positive).

Throughout this outbreak there has been a heavy political influence on the so-called 'science', one which emphasized damaging the economy (To get at Trump), and callous disregard for common sense medical protocols which led to the deaths of thousands of people in extended care facilities. The Government (Democrats, anyway), the CDC, the NIAID and Fauci have been behind this every step of the way. With that consideration in mind, I find their credibility index to be low, and will go with what I consider to be the best option.

It IS a personal choice, and I won't berate anyone for their choice, but will caution others to not demand that I comply with their thinking on the subject, because that just. won't. happen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2021, 09:00:10 pm »
1. I have mocked anti-vaxxers' stupidly false claims (e.g. the "microchip" CT and the mRNA-Reprograms-Your-DNA CT), multiple times, but not attacked anyone personally (except for the serial liar RFK Jr.). And unless TBR management requests I not mock ludicrous conspiracy theories such as those, I may do so again.

My wife is an anti-vaxxer (while I am not).  At no time did she ever suggest anything about microchips or reprogrammed DNA.  But she has researched the animal studies where white cell counts were affected and the test subjects all died.

2. Since anti-vaxxers claims, if believed by gooberment officials and acted on, would make all vaccines unavaiolable, they are trying to dictate what people can and cannot do.

Uh, no.  First and foremost, the crux of the biscuit for both my anti-vaxxer spouse and myself is that we each individual should have the liberty to decide for ourselves whether or not we get a vaccine.  It is the classic libertarian position, and one that once suited "We the People" well back in 1787.  And if the Pfizer vaccine turns 98% of the people who take it into walking dead zombies, they should still have the right to get the vaccine.  Just please don't demand that I get it.

3. As I have posted multiple times, I oppose mandatory vaccinations (of any kind, not just Covid) and oppose "vaccine passports". Since I obviously would fit the term "derider", I'm requesting, @Hoodat, that you not paint people with a broad broom.

@PeteS in CA

You mean like calling people 'anti-vaxxers' and assuming that they all want to make vaccines unavailable for others because they contain microchips and DNA reprogrammers?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2021, 09:02:52 pm »
I missed 15 days, 13 of them in a hospital bed, 8 or 9 of them on forced oxygen. Then after being released, taking a 10 minute shower left me exhausted, and for a couple of days simply walking from the back of my house to the curb in front of it was strenuous exercise. My first week back at work I only worked half days (my job is not physically strenuous, but for a couple of weeks simply walking from the parking lot, into the building, and to my cubicle left me panting for a minute or two!). A couple of weeks after being released I'd recovered to the point that walking 4 tenths of a mile was strenuous. Last weekend I was finally able to walk a continuous 4 miles without stopping to rest ... basically back to where I was around New Year. Covid can be "a few days with flu-like symptoms". But many survivors have experiences similar to or worse than mine. IOW, make your choices as you will, but don't fool yourself that surviving Covid is just a matter of "a few days from work with flu-like symptoms".

You also had a lot of people here praying for you. 

Again, everyone's reaction is different.  And so is their tolerance for risk.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2021, 05:46:32 pm »
CONSPIRACY THEORY? JUST IN: Pentagon Scientists Reveal A Microchip That Needs To Be Implanted Under Your Skin Which Senses COVID-19 In Your Body Before You Show Symptoms
 1 week ago
Pentagon scientists have now created a microchip to be implanted under the skin, which will reportedly detect COVID-19 infection and a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the blood when attached to a dialysis machine.

The team at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) have been working for years on preventing and ending pandemics.

They determine the issues and come up with “genius” solutions, which at times appear more from a science fiction novel than a working laboratory.

One of their latest inventions was the microchip that detects COVID infection in an individual before it can become an outbreak.

And if you’re concerned… Pentagon revealed that they are ‘NOT’ looking to track your every move. However a more detailed explanation was not given.  ...
Worthy Politics

Also reported by the New York Post:
Pentagon develops microchip that detects COVID under your skin
By Hannah Sparks
April 12, 2021 | 1:30pm

Medical researchers at the Pentagon have created a microchip that will detect COVID-19 when inserted under the skin.

Relax, conspiracy theorists — they’re not being disseminated via vaccines.

The revolutionary technology was developed by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which operates under the Pentagon umbrella, according to Sunday night’s broadcast of “60 Minutes.” The top-secret unit was launched during the Cold War to study emerging technologies for military use — among them, innovations to defend soldiers from biological weapons.  ...

“It’s a sensor,” Hepburn told CBS correspondent Bill Whitaker. “That tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body and that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow.”

The microchip, embedded in a tissue-like gel, is designed to continuously test the chip recipient’s blood for presence of the virus. Once COVID-19 is detected, the chip alerts the patient to conduct a rapid blood test, which can be self-administered, to confirm the positive result.  ...
More

No, thank you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2021, 05:57:37 pm »
...Also reported by the New York Post:More

No, thank you.

I will pass on taking the chip, but the article had some good info on another possible treatment after severe infection.

...The segment also revealed technology that would allow a standard dialysis machine to remove COVID-19 from the blood using a customized filter. Blood is passed through the machine, where it’s detoxed, then pumped back into the body in a continuous stream until the body is rid of the virus.

A military spouse dubbed “Patient 16” survived a severe bout of the illness, including organ failure and septic shock, thanks to the novel dialysis machine. Treatment lasted four days, after which Patient 16 made a full recovery....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2021, 07:02:08 pm »
CONSPIRACY THEORY? JUST IN: Pentagon Scientists Reveal A Microchip That Needs To Be Implanted Under Your Skin Which Senses COVID-19 In Your Body Before You Show Symptoms
 1 week agoWorthy Politics

Also reported by the New York Post:More

No, thank you.

This subcutaneous "microchip" is developmental - not in use, not approved for use, not in FDA testing. It is irrelevant to Covid vaccines.

DARPA is "Advanced Research Projects". Some become reality, such as Eli Lilly's and AbCellera's bamlanivimab treatment. DARPA had been working with AbCellera since 2018 for a quick response platform to fight new disease outbreaks. Other research projects don't become reality.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:03:39 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2021, 07:25:28 pm »
Who needs chips?

Storing medical information below the skin’s surface
Specialized dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable “on-patient” storage of vaccination history.
Anne Trafton | MIT News Office
Publication Date:
December 18, 2019
https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Skull

« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2021, 01:15:42 am »
An interview with Dr Tenpenny who describes just how the three major shots are supposed to work:

https://rumble.com/vevesv-a-shot-in-the-dark-with-dr-sherri-tenpenny-the-video-they-do-not-want-you-t.html
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline thackney

« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2021, 11:43:19 am »
An interview with Dr Tenpenny who describes just how the three major shots are supposed to work:

https://rumble.com/vevesv-a-shot-in-the-dark-with-dr-sherri-tenpenny-the-video-they-do-not-want-you-t.html

Sherri Tenpenny is an osteopathic doctor from Ohio in the United States, widely known for her anti-vaccination stance.

Dr Tenpenny has written books and regularly delivers seminars about what she says are the negative impacts of vaccines on health, and says a meeting in 2000 at a public charity anti-vaccination advocacy group is what led her to investigate "the truth" about vaccines.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-07/who-is-anti-vaccination-campaigner-sherri-tenpenny/6004490

- - - - - -

A study in 2021 found Tenpenny was among a dozen people responsible for 65 percent of anti-vaccine content on Facebook and Twitter. AFP has previously fact-checked her content.

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-doctor-makes-false-claims-about-risk-covid-19-vaccination
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:45:26 am by thackney »