Author Topic: Biden Broke The Border, Now He Owns The Crisis  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Broke The Border, Now He Owns The Crisis
« on: March 10, 2021, 03:51:22 pm »
Biden Broke The Border, Now He Owns The Crisis
I & I Editorial Board
March 10, 2021

I&I Editorial

Just one week ago, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas flat out denied that there is a crisis at the southern border. “The answer is no,” he said in answer to a reporter’s question. “I think there is a challenge at the border that we are managing.”

The very next day, administration officials informed President Joe Biden that the number of migrant children in the U.S. is on pace to beat the previous record by 45% and that there aren’t enough beds to accommodate them.

Then Monday, Mayorkas started pleading for volunteers to help Border Protection cope with the “overwhelming” surge of illegal border crossers. “Your colleagues need assistance,” he said.

In January alone, Border Patrol agents had 78,323 “encounters” with illegal border crossers – which is higher than any January in a decade. In the three months since Biden won the election, these “encounters” totaled 224,337, which is 87% higher than the same three months a year ago.

According to the New York Times, there were likely 100,000 more “encounters” in February.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/03/10/biden-broke-the-border-now-he-owns-the-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden Broke The Border, Now He Owns The Crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 03:58:50 pm »
Crisis.  What crisis.  Jen said she wont let us define the problem.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 06:35:59 pm »
Crisis.  What crisis.  Jen said she wont let us define the problem.

When a reporter complained at one of her spin conferences about the DHS stonewalling on illegal alien data, Psaki said it's not her "project" and recommended the reporter ask DHS again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 06:40:36 pm »
He owns the crisis. And thats fine with him, because with HR1 the 'border crisis' results in a permanent rat majority until the end of days.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 07:17:46 pm »
Does it matter who owns it?  The same smucks are going to get the bill regardless.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien