Author Topic: Netanyahu: As Long as I’m PM, Iran Will Never Get the Bomb  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Netanyahu: As Long as I’m PM, Iran Will Never Get the Bomb

Deborah Brand 9 Mar 2021

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is on the campaign trail ahead of elections later this month, on Tuesday vowed as long as he was in office Iran would never acquire an atomic bomb.

“As long as I’m prime minister, Iran will not have nuclear bombs,” he said during an interview at his residence in Jerusalem.

Speaking to the Tel Aviv International Salon, Israel’s largest speaker’s forum, Netanyahu went on to list the actions taken by Israel that he claimed had set Iran’s nuclear ambitions back by at least a year, including his controversial 2015 speech to a joint session of Congress under the Obama administration, a 2018 raid on a Tehran warehouse in  which Mossad operatives spirited half a ton of secret documents on the country’s nuclear program, and a host of other, secret actions.

“If it weren’t for the effort I lead worldwide, including going to the American congress and standing up to the Iran deal, Iran would have not [just] a nuclear bomb, it would have an arsenal of nuclear bombs,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/03/09/netanyahu-as-long-as-im-pm-iran-will-never-get-the-bomb/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Netanyahu: As Long as I’m PM, Iran Will Never Get the Bomb
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 09:36:34 pm »
I believe him.

I support him.  The current Admin does not.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 01:26:18 am »
Oh, please ... he's been saying this since he first ran for PM in 1996.  And he's saying it again during this campaign.

why would anyone believe him?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 02:47:04 am »
Oh, please ... he's been saying this since he first ran for PM in 1996.  And he's saying it again during this campaign.

why would anyone believe him?
Is there anyone in the world that doesn't believe that Iran hasn't already got the bomb? Considering how much financial aid that Barry sent them and their fellow psychopath in North Korea that is in sales.