Author Topic: Biden’s Border Brouhaha is Just the Start  (Read 72 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Border Brouhaha is Just the Start
« on: March 09, 2021, 02:50:26 pm »
March 9, 2021
Biden’s Border Brouhaha is Just the Start
By Christopher Chantrill

I tell you what really frosts me about the Biden administration. It is that, one way or another, I am going to have to pay for its terminal stupidity. And I ain’t responsible.

Illegal immigration? Wow, who could have foreseen that the illegals would be swarming the border? Surely the Biden people are in touch with the activist groups that are distributing Biden Let Me In t-shirts. And, by the way, we military history readers know that armies of migrants heading across Central America for the U.S. border don’t feed themselves. They aren’t feeding themselves “off the land” as armies from Xenophon’s Ten Thousand to Sherman’s “bummers” have done down the ages. Someone is organizing the feeding of these people, and someone is paying for it. I wonder who? Oh, so now Biden wants help from the Mexican president.

Oh, I get it. Somehow, somewhere, some Activist Second Class called Clarence needs to get his activist wings on the open-border front. But whatabout the current People of Color citizens? Do not you activists -- “allies” every one -- care that the unskilled migrants you bring into the country are competing with historically marginalized oppressed peoples for jobs? And that they lower the wage level, and that if you raise the minimum wage it will just distort the labor market more and make everyone from the white working class on down more despairing?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/bidens_border_brouhaha_is_just_the_start.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34