Author Topic: Joe Biden’s mental capacity is diminishing before our eyes  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 9, 2021
Joe Biden’s mental capacity is diminishing before our eyes
By Andrea Widburg

The worst kept secret in Washington, D.C., is that Joe Biden is suffering from serious age-related cognitive decline. In January, although some people predicated he would remain in office for up to two years before he was gently ushered out to make room for Kamala Harris, I looked at the man and thought he was going to be retired by June. Lately, though, Biden looks as if he’s heading for an April or May retirement. On Monday, he had his worst public appearance yet, when he was unable to remember either the name for his Secretary of Defense or the Pentagon.

Anybody who’s dealt with aging relatives unlucky enough to suffer from a cognitive decline, whether Alzheimer’s or age-related senility, recognizes what’s going on with Joe Biden. Sally Zelikovsky wrote with great compassion about what’s happening in Biden’s life right now:

Stress and anxiety don’t cause dementia but can exacerbate a dementia patient’s confusion. It can be brought on by something as mundane as a large family gathering, a change in routine, a fall, a visit to the hospital, or stress from a job.  While “sundowning” or decompensating after a family event are common fallouts from stress, the real challenge is the accumulation of stress and anxiety over time that leads to confusion and, ultimately, delusions, which, in turn, can foster increased levels of anxiety that can exacerbate the confusion experienced and result in even more delusions, and so forth and so on.  It’s a hellacious cycle.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/joe_bidens_mental_capacity_is_diminishing_before_our_eyes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Joe Biden’s mental capacity is diminishing before our eyes
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 04:52:12 pm »
The only reason it appears to be happening before our eyes is that they can no longer hide Captain Dementia as much as they were during the run up to the selection.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 05:49:43 pm »
And his capacity wasn't very large in the first place.

But the fools voted for a senile old man.   We don't deserve what they cheated to have.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 05:56:53 pm »
Joe proves the old saying that A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 08:53:20 pm »
Joe proves the old saying that A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

Get off my lawn!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.