Author Topic: Gov. Andrew Cuomo: ‘No Way I Resign’ over Sexual Harassment Allegations  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Andrew Cuomo: ‘No Way I Resign’ over Sexual Harassment Allegations

Amy Furr 8 Mar 2021

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) said Monday there is “no way” he will resign in the wake of allegations of sexual harassment, despite calls for him to step down.

His statement comes after he cited an independent investigation by Attorney General Letitia James’s office that Cuomo’s office has signed off on, the Hill reported:

“[James] is very good, she’s very competent, and that will be due process and then we’ll have the facts. That’s why Senator [Chuck] Schumer said let the Attorney General do her investigation, Senator [Kirsten] Gillibrand said let the Attorney General do her investigation, Congressman [Hakeem] Jeffries said let the Attorney General do her investigation, the White House spokesperson said let the Attorney General do the investigation, because that’s democracy. So no, there is no way I resign,” Cuomo said in a press briefing Monday.

On Sunday, New York State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins called for Cuomo to resign following multiple sexual harassment allegations against him, Breitbart News reported.

“We have allegations about sexual harassment, a toxic work environment, the loss of credibility surrounding the Covid-19 nursing home data and questions about the construction of a major infrastructure project,” she said in a statement.

“New York is still in the midst of this pandemic and is still facing the societal, health and economic impacts of it,” Stewart-Cousins added. “We need to govern without daily distraction. For the good of the state Gov. Cuomo must resign.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/08/gov-andrew-cuomo-no-way-i-resign-sexual-harassment-allegations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

The limousine liberal Dems are in for a rude awkening.  Today's millenial justice warriors will not give them a pass on their indiscretions, like the Boomers used to do.  Today's justice warrior revolutionaries don't believe that 'some are more equal than others'.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope he continues to refuse to resign, because this keeps him on the hook for 15,000 murders of the elderly.  If he does resign, then the charges will be dropped, and the pressure will be off the four other Governors who ordered nursing homes to accept recovering COVID patients without testing them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I hope he continues to refuse to resign, because this keeps him on the hook for 15,000 murders of the elderly.  If he does resign, then the charges will be dropped, and the pressure will be off the four other Governors who ordered nursing homes to accept recovering COVID patients without testing them.

My evidence-free suspicion is that Cuomo has been offered, multiple times, a resign-for-the-sexual-harassment-and-the-nursing-homes-problem-goes-away deal, but he's too dumb and/or arrogant to take it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cuomo is wise enough to know that if he hangs tough, and refuses to resign no matter how harsh their cries grow, that he'll win in the end.

Because the leftists have no teeth when it comes to removing one of their own.
It's all "for show".

This will change once the true communists come to power, but that's still a little ways off yet.

Offline Hoodat

Cuomo isn't gonna let some ungrateful broad push him out of his position of power.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-