Author Topic: Evangelicals For Biden ‘Feel Used And Betrayed’ By Biden Fulfilling His Radical Abortion Promises  (Read 928 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Evangelicals For Biden ‘Feel Used And Betrayed’ By Biden Fulfilling His Radical Abortion Promises
March 7, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky

In an open letter released Sunday, Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden urged him to “honor his commitment” and include the Hyde Amendment in Democrats’ $1.9 trillion COVID-19 spending package, writing “we feel used and betrayed.” The letter states:

We are very disappointed about the COVID-19 relief package’s exclusion of the Hyde Amendment, a longstanding bipartisan policy that prevents taxpayer funding for abortion. We’re even more upset that the Biden administration is supporting this bill. As pro-life leaders in the evangelical community, we publicly supported President Biden’s candidacy with the understanding that there would be engagement [with] us on the issue of abortion and particularly the Hyde Amendment …We feel used and betrayed and have no intention of simply watching these kinds of efforts happen from the sidelines.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/07/evangelicals-for-biden-feel-used-and-betrayed-by-biden-fulfilling-his-radical-abortion-promises/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Turn in your frocks and return thee to the seminary post haste, dummies.

Offline mikezpen

These people are total fools as were lot of Americans. I mean, were they blind and deaf as to the Democrats' agenda? I don 't feel the least bit sorry for them.

Offline Killer Clouds

These people are total fools as were lot of Americans. I mean, were they blind and deaf as to the Democrats' agenda? I don 't feel the least bit sorry for them.
Those are my feelings exactly. The Democrat Communist Party is not hiding anything from it's disciples anymore. I'm sorry if sheeple are too stupid to let the DCP take them for granted over and over and over and over and so on infinitum. The only good DCP member doesn't breathe.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 09:51:42 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline PeteS in CA

Has anyone found a link direct to this "open letter" I've looked for it without success, which strikes me as odd.

IF real, did they really fantasize that Biden, et al, would do other than they've done?

IF real, the presence of Ron Sider as a leader or influential figure in this group should suffice to show it was just partisans in ministerial robes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Evangelicals For Biden ‘Feel Used And Betrayed’ By Biden Fulfilling His Radical Abortion Promises

I feel betrayed by anyone professing to be an Evangelical yet voting for a man with a 48 year job history of supporting abortion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I feel betrayed by anyone professing to be an Evangelical yet voting for a man with a 48 year job history of supporting abortion.

Truth!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DefiantMassRINO

An Evangelical should know better.  Liberal Dems worship upon the altar of N.A.R.A.L.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Evangelicals For Biden ‘Feel Used And Betrayed’ By Biden Fulfilling His Radical Abortion Promises..."

Just one question, that's all I got:
How could they have been that stupid...?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Clouds wrote:
"The Democrat Communist Party is not hiding anything from it's disciples anymore."

I was one of the first on the net (I think perhaps THE first) to coin the term "democrat-communists".

It's heartening to see others finally catchin' on...!

Offline Hoodat

The Sunday letter comes after Senate Democrats rejected Sen. James Lankford’s, R-Okla., effort to include the Hyde Amendment in the $1.9 trillion spending package in which allocations have nothing to do with coronavirus. Democrat Sens. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, Tim Kaine of Virginia, and Joe Manchin of West Virginia voted in favor of Lankford’s amendment, likely aware that it would ultimately fail given their colleagues’ positions.

Knowing full well that the final bill did not have Hyde Amendment protection, and also knowing full well that taxpayer money would be used to kill babies in the womb, Senators Casey, Kaine, and Manchin jointly decided to vote in favor of taxpayer-funded abortion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Offline Hoodat

Has anyone found a link direct to this "open letter" I've looked for it without success, which strikes me as odd.

@PeteS in CA

https://www.prolifeevangelicalsforbiden.com/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

https://www.prolifeevangelicalsforbiden.com/

Thanks. Either it wasn't on their webpage yesterday when I looked or I didn't recognize it for what it is.

Ron Sider and his ilk must have been vaccinated against prevarication-caused proboscis enlargement.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As denial fools have came across massive reality buyers remorse after the election.  So much denial at election time!  So much determined deafness denials to truth and reality,  Now they openly cry like babies showing the results of playing fools at election time.  WHO COULDA KNOWN ? ? ? ?
 ****slapping 9999hair out0000 ****slapping
All that needed for the wicked to succeed is for good men to do nothing or practice denials to extreme stupidity.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

Offline Hoodat

This bill also includes a $50 million slush fund for Planned Parenthood that they can use to spend on whatever they choose.  These so-called "evangelicals" can congratulate themselves that their votes help line the pockets of America's largest abortion provider with approximately $140 for every baby killed.

On top of that, Planned Parenthood will now qualify for PPP loans.  The Federal government will also begin subsidizing COBRA which means that taxpayer dollars will now be used directly for abortion payments.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Pro-Life for Biden is an oxymoron.

If they had included the Hyde Amendment it would have been okay with these Evangelicals? Funding Planned Parenthood, promoting children mutilating their bodies with chemicals and surgeries, defending Roe v. Wade, is all worthy of a Christian's support?

I live in a country I don't recognize.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

After defeating Trump, they really think they can ignore all the anarchy and destruction that resulted for it.  The results stagger the imagination!  The bitching non-stop.
Many gun owners feel like fools believing the lies of democrats too!  Millions made fools of last election, numbers beyond count.  Why are women complaining about men in their rest rooms?
  Elections have consequences, fools refuse to believe it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 04:09:35 am by christian »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Kinda boggles the imagination,doesn't it?

I'm betting they are also surprised about getting wet when they walk out into the rain?

Calling these people idiots is insulting to real idiots.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 04:36:33 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

Offline mikezpen

Remember during the campaign when they called Biden a moderate?

BassWrangler

Remember during the campaign when they called Biden a moderate?

True, but of course we all know there are no moderate Democrats - just those who admit what their goals are and those who are still concealing them.

Offline christian

The buyers remorse, tears of the clueless getting their way!  Whats all that horse laugh laughter i keep hearing in the background?  Sounds like a DNC convention!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly: :silly: