Author Topic: Montana Sen. Steve Daines: ‘Shameful’ Senate Dems Allow Billions of Tax Dollars to Fund Abortions  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Montana Sen. Steve Daines: ‘Shameful’ Senate Dems Allow Billions of Tax Dollars to Fund Abortions

Dr. Susan Berry 6 Mar 2021

Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT), chair of the Senate Pro-Life Caucus, rebuked Democrats Saturday after they voted to pass President Joe Biden’s COVID relief bill allowing billions of American taxpayer dollars to be used to fund abortion on demand.

The bill allocates $400 billion which can be used to fund elective abortions.

Steve Daines
@SteveDaines
Shameful. Senate Democrats voted to allow billions of taxpayer dollars to be used to fund abortions.

They voted against applying a 44 year protection called the Hyde amendment—one that was included in all five previous bipartisan COVID packages.
7:30 AM · Mar 6, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/06/sen-daines-shameful-senate-dems-allow-billions-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Appropriating 2 Trillion dollars more to spend, most of it on pork, when they have A trillion dollars left over from the last spending bill..
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

Montana Sen. Steve Daines: ‘Shameful’ Senate Dems Allow Billions of Tax Dollars to Fund Abortions

Dr. Susan Berry 6 Mar 2021

Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT), chair of the Senate Pro-Life Caucus, rebuked Democrats Saturday after they voted to pass President Joe Biden’s COVID relief bill allowing billions of American taxpayer dollars to be used to fund abortion on demand.

The bill allocates $400 billion which can be used to fund elective abortions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/06/sen-daines-shameful-senate-dems-allow-billions-abortions/

If Sen. Daines had offered a 10,000 page amendment, he could still be reading it in April, thus delaying the very vote that just passed today.  And there is nothing the Democrats could have done to stop it.

Republicans are idiots.  And they are just as culpable for funding abortion as are Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

More like predictable and unsurprising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why didn't i see it before?  What ever the democrats do now, give the democrats a pass, and blame the few Republicans.  WOW,we used to call that being an azz kisser.  and what was really going on was too obvious.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

Why didn't i see it before?  What ever the democrats do now, give the democrats a pass, and blame the few Republicans.  WOW,we used to call that being an azz kisser.  and what was really going on was too obvious.

At least Democrats are being honest about it.  They make no secret of their desire to have taxpayers fund the killing of unborn babies.  Republicans on the other hand are liars.  They pretend they are opposed to it, yet they allow it to continue unabated year after year after year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

At least Democrats are being honest about it.  They make no secret of their desire to have taxpayers fund the killing of unborn babies.  Republicans on the other hand are liars.  They pretend they are opposed to it, yet they allow it to continue unabated year after year after year.

YEP. And Daines the RINO got no help from me this time. And I called him up and told him so.