Author Topic: Louisville prosecutors will permanently DROP charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend who shot at  (Read 592 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Louisville prosecutors will permanently DROP charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend who shot at police the night she was killed during botched raid

Commonwealth's Attorney for Jefferson County filed a motion this week seeking to dismiss with prejudice the criminal charges against Kenneth Walker
    Walker was arrested in March 2020 on counts of attempted murder of a police officer and assault for shooting a detective
    Walker opened fire from his legally owned gun during botched police raid that killed his EMT girlfriend Breonna Taylor
    The detective who got shot filed civil lawsuit against Walker last year and blamed him for Taylor's death 

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:51 EST, 5 March 2021 | Updated: 18:20 EST, 5 March 2021

Prosecutors in Kentucky have moved to permanently drop charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend in connection with the bungled police raid that killed her.

The Commonwealth's Attorney for Jefferson County filed a motion this week seeking to dismiss with prejudice the criminal charges against Kenneth Walker.

A case dismissed with prejudice cannot be brought back before a court.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9331759/Louisville-prosecutors-permanently-drop-charges-against-Breonna-Taylors-boyfriend.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The raid was "botched"?

The police did arrest the person they served the arrest warrant on, didn't they?

That's a successful raid.

Kinda like when the same fools call an execution with a little excitement botched because the convict wound up dead after it was over.

And I notice that suddenly, Zimmerman and the hordes of white mexicans in the US regardless, someone that shoots a cop with a "legally owned" handgun is absolved of all evil intent.

Usually they go on and on about how people should never be allowed to own guns because privately owned guns are famous for jumping out on their own and killing people.

Rodents are so disgusting and so disgustingly predictable.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:45:12 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good!

I hope,but have no faith in it happening,that the cops involved in planning the raid and leading it are brought up on murder charges.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Good!

I hope,but have no faith in it happening,that the cops involved in planning the raid and leading it are brought up on murder charges.

Why?   They were fired on by a suspect, they returned fire.   The broad was in another room.   Murder requires the establishment of intent to kill.   They not only did not intend to kill her, useless as she was (ho'ing with a drug dealer), they did not start the firefight.

The criminal did.

Should we defund the cops now, because they did their job?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why?   They were fired on by a suspect, they returned fire.

@Sled Dog   

Because the cops raided the wrong place,and the INNOCENT "suspect" was defending his home against an armed invasion.

The broad was in another room.   Murder requires the establishment of intent to kill.

So,when cops shoot at somebody,they don't intend on killing somebody????

They must be doing it just for fun,then.

Good to know.

They not only did not intend to kill her, useless as she was (ho'ing with a drug dealer), they did not start the firefight.

So now it's also ok for cops to murder whores that live with drug dealers?

Any other group you want to add to the "ok to murder list"?
The criminal did.

Should we defund the cops now, because they did their job?

Last time I checked,not every cop in America was on that raid.

AFAIK,not even every cop that WAS on that raid fired shots.

How about we just arrest and charge the actual shooter or shooters for murder,and maybe the supervisors who approved the raid on the wrong address as accomplices?

BTW,I think we both agree that not all blacks are drug dealers,pimps,or whores,right?

Now,can we agree that not even drug dealers should be shot and killed on sight by the police,but arrested and put on trial instead?

Now,I KNOW your response is going to be "anyone who shoots at a cop deserves to be shot at/killed!" but I am here to tell ya,you kick MY door in at zero dark thirty and wake me up with the noise,screaming from guests,whatever,I am going to come out shooting,too.

As should ALL Americans.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 06:12:48 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete

How could they have raided the "wrong place" when they found the fellow they had the warrant for there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

...  Murder requires the establishment of intent to kill.   ...

Actually, deaths caused in the commission of a crime are murder under the laws of many states, without any intent to kill (e.g. death in a hit-and-run by the get-away car fleeing the site of some other crime). 

If that were the case in Kentucky, the question would be whether the cops were committing a crime (most likely a civil rights violation) by staging a home invasion on the wrong home on the basis of a no-knock warrant.  As the justifiable outrage at police misconduct in this case was very intense, it seem that that principle has not been applied here, as the officers have not been charged with murder, and the whole thing has to be put down as yet another pointless tragedy caused by no-knock warrants and the folly of turning drug abuse into a crime problem, rather than treating it as public health problem. 

Perhaps the precedent established here, that use of deadly force against people breaking into your home is justified, even if they turn out to be police officers, will make police more circumspect in their use of no-knock warrants, though I doubt it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

How could they have raided the "wrong place" when they found the fellow they had the warrant for there?

@Cyber Liberty

You mean the police dropped charges on a man they knew had tried to murder a police officer?

Gee,that's awful open-minded of them!

Hooda thunk it?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You mean the police dropped charges on a man they knew had tried to murder a police officer?

Hooda thunk it?

I thunk it. They don't want the city burned down again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thunk it. They don't want the city burned down again.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,it's not much of a city if they just let murderers go free.

They might as well let it burn. Nobody sane would want to live there anyway.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good!

There is no reason for that to happen. You sound like all the BLM protestors around here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Cyber Liberty

Hooda thunk it?

Yes that's exactly what the DA did.  And they've totally glossed over the fact that Taylor had been fired from the Metro Fire Department for selling drugs out of her EMT kit right before she was killed.

The cops and the prosecutors office are always at loggerheads with each other beefcake the DA turns more criminals free than they prosecute.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@sneakypete

@Cyber Liberty hey didn't raid the wrong place.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is no reason for that to happen. You sound like all the BLM protestors around here.

@txradioguy

What can I say when you seem to know me so well?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

What can I say when you seem to know me so well?

Well I'd say before you bash the cops you know the situation going on here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well I'd say before you bash the cops you know the situation going on here.

@txradioguy

What more do I need to know than the prosecutor dropped all the charges? You think maybe this was done on a whim?

Offline Slide Rule

Prediction.

The drug dealer boyfriend will find himself in the morgue by year end.

He will be unlucky.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 12:18:14 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Prediction.

The drug dealer boyfriend will find himself in the morgue by year end.

He will be unlucky.

@Slide Rule

Or,at a minimum,behind bars on a hard felony conviction.

He is not even on probation now. If he has the brains of a chipmunk,he will be moving to another state within a week. He doesn't,of course,so the countdown has already began.