Author Topic: Military officials plan to rename Vandenberg Air Force Base, more launches in 2021  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

Military officials plan to rename Vandenberg Air Force Base, more launches in 2021

Dave Minsky dminsky@santamariatimes.com Mar 4, 2021 Updated 20 hrs ago

More missile, satellite and rocket launches are planned at Vandenberg Air Force Base in 2021 than last year, and the installation will also officially change its name to Vandenberg Space Force Base.

At least 12 launches are planned this year, including three Falcon-9 rockets and a Missile Defense Agency test, Col. David Rickards of the 30th Space Wing said Thursday, as he delivered the annual State of Vandenberg Air Force Base address via Zoom.

The launches are scheduled more frequently, in part, because of two launches planned in 2020 that were delayed until 2021.

The launch of the NROL-82 satellite at the end of April will include one of the last Delta IV heavy rockets, which will eventually be phased out.

https://santamariatimes.com/news/local/military/vandenberg/military-officials-plan-to-rename-vandenberg-air-force-base-more-launches-in-2021/article_b75f5174-369b-51ce-ad84-386588b5a671.html

Offline PeteS in CA

Hoyt Vandenberg was too young to have been a Confederate officer or soldier, served in North Africa and Europe during WW2, and died brfore the Vietnam War, so what was his sin that merits cancellation?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Hoyt Vandenberg was too young to have been a Confederate officer or soldier, served in North Africa and Europe during WW2, and died brfore the Vietnam War, so what was his sin that merits cancellation?
Still going to be Vandenberg, just changing from Air Force to Space Force base.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Still going to be Vandenberg, just changing from Air Force to Space Force base.
See there's a problem with that during Captain Dementia's residency, I thought his day to day handlers were the Space Force.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See there's a problem with that during Captain Dementia's residency, I thought his day to day handlers were the Space Force.

No, that's the Spaced Force.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

:mauslaff:  Good one!!  :laughingdog: