Author Topic: Historic Delay: Jen Psaki Predicts Joe Biden Press Conference ‘Before the End of the Month’  (Read 837 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Historic Delay: Jen Psaki Predicts Joe Biden Press Conference ‘Before the End of the Month’

Charlie Spiering 5 Mar 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Friday conceded President Joe Biden would have a press conference in “coming weeks” and “before the end of the month.”

A recent CNN analysis of the past 100 years shows the 15 most recent presidents have all held a formal solo press conference within 33 days of taking office. This is President Biden’s 44th day in office.

Psaki blamed Biden’s focus on the coronavirus pandemic for the delay, arguing that the president’s time, energy, and focus was on solving the crisis.

“I think the American people would certainly understand if his focus and his energy and his attention has been on ensuring we secure enough vaccines to vaccinate all Americas,” she said.

Since taking office, however, President Biden has spent three weekends away from the White House, including two at his home in Deleware and one at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

Biden’s refusal to host a press conference fits a pattern of behavior exhibited by his staff during his presidential campaign. Despite historic gaps between press conferences, Biden’s campaign staff ignored reporter complaints of his reduced public engagement with the press during the coronavirus pandemic.

Psaki argued president Biden had taken questions a couple of times after events at the White House, noting that he had answered questions from reporters “almost 40 times” since becoming president.

Biden has put a number of presidential traditions on hold since becoming president, citing the coronavirus pandemic and his goal to get a rescue package passed.

Psaki said the traditional presidential speech to a joint session of Congress, typically taking place in February, has been delayed until after Biden’s massive $1.9 trillion American Rescue plan has passed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/05/historic-delay-jen-psaki-predicts-joe-biden-press-conference-before-the-end-of-the-month/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
the NeverTrumps were certain that Donald Trump was Satan himself.
So they elected this stupid moron to take his place.

Ok? So here we go, as you requested
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Sloe Joe giving a press conference, will be either painfully pathetic or pure comedic entertainment.  :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mortarman

Since he won't be President by the end of the month what does it really matter anyway?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

BassWrangler

One wonders what drug cocktail they'll be pumping into him between now and the end of the month so that he can eek out 30 minutes of lucidity.

Offline PeteS in CA

The end of what month in what year? I need to know what calendar page to mark. :silly:  :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Arrrrggghhhh,the anticipation is nearly killing me!

Be still,my beating heart!

(warning,there MAY be SOME sarcasm in the above post!)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

The end of what month in what year? I need to know what calendar page to mark. :silly:  :pop41:

I wouldn't chisel it in stone whatever they claim the date will be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wouldn't chisel it in stone whatever they claim the date will be.

@rangerrebew

I suspect it will happen shortly after they manage to record enough of his speech attempts to made one solid one,and then he will just stand behind the podium and move his lips as the recording plays.

"That is the end of the Presidential event tonight folks,thanks for coming. No questions,please!"

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@rangerrebew

I suspect it will happen shortly after they manage to record enough of his speech attempts to made one solid one,and then he will just stand behind the podium and move his lips as the recording plays.

"That is the end of the Presidential event tonight folks,thanks for coming. No questions,please!"
@sneakypete Kind of like this? At least that's what this farce makes me think of.

Insert the fascist symbol of your choice to replace the swastikas', personally I think the demon's jackass would be fitting seeing as how they are the biggest fascists in America today.

Offline libertybele

One wonders what drug cocktail they'll be pumping into him between now and the end of the month so that he can eek out 30 minutes of lucidity.

Last I heard him speak; he's beyond that point. No drug cocktail is going to work.  He can't even make it for 10 minutes.

I predict that he's already having tremendous difficulty and regardless if it's true or not, I think the DEMS will announce that he's had a stroke and unfortunately, they don't see that he'll be recovering anytime soon.

Kamala  may or may not take over; it really depends on who the  powers that be want seated in the oval office.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is predicts a gender choice now?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Kind of like this? At least that's what this farce makes me think of.

@GtHawk

Well,I wouldn't be the tiniest bit surprised to discover he wore a black a Covid-19 mask to "inspire the public" and for "public safety reasons",and nobody can see his lips moving because of that.

Offline mortarman

Sabrina Singh may know more about when a press conference will happen then Circle Back Girl.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline libertybele

@GtHawk

Well,I wouldn't be the tiniest bit surprised to discover he wore a black a Covid-19 mask to "inspire the public" and for "public safety reasons",and nobody can see his lips moving because of that.

Well, that's a thought ... prop up Sloe Joe at the podium with a mask on, have him make a few hand gestures and play a pre-recorded speech and when it's over, have Jill or someone come up and walk him off the stage and have Psaki take questions.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, that's a thought ... prop up Sloe Joe at the podium with a mask on, have him make a few hand gestures and play a pre-recorded speech and when it's over, have Jill or someone come up and walk him off the stage and have Psaki take questions.

@libertybele

I think you may have just described exactly what is going to happen.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Psaki PREDICTS, keep in mind predicting by democrats is a very unstable saying its so.  When democrats speak with words they can't be held to, its for a VERY certain purpose.  Usually to deceive/con.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Night Hides Not

Sloe Joe giving a press conference, will be either painfully pathetic or pure comedic entertainment.  :pop41:

Why not both?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Psaki PREDICTS, keep in mind predicting by democrats is a very unstable saying its so.  When democrats speak with words they can't be held to, its for a VERY certain purpose.  Usually to deceive/con.

I expect Joe to have a minor medical issue days before the scheduled presser, which will make him unavailable. Kamala will pinch hit for him.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

BassWrangler

I think he'll have the presser. He'll be doped to the gills on amphetamines. They'll combine it with a presser from staff - maybe COVID and Fauci - and Biden will be there at the end for just a few, pre-screened questions.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I expect Joe to have a minor medical issue days before the scheduled presser, which will make him unavailable. Kamala will pinch hit for him.

@Night Hides Not

If the Dims can't manage to train him to appear to be saying what is being heard from a recording while wearing a mask,I fully expect to hear the speech is going to be cancelled at the last minute "due to Republican terrorist treats."

There is not ONE chance in hell of Biden appearing on camera and speaking without a mask,and frankly,I doubt they have enough time to train him to make movements in time with a recording while wearing a mask,so it looks like he is actually talking.

There is even less chance of any question being answered that is not submitted in advance,or him answering or even responding to any question not submitted in advance.

He is nothing more than a semi-human puppet with someones hand up his ass.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Americans are so confused as to whats happening to their nation.  Elections for President are not held on April 1st, quit voting like it!  Bill-slick willy, Obama, Biden,  those are utter failure I.Q. tests.  Sadly the love of lies blinds even very smart/educated people, they walk-vote the wide broad path to destruction.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions