Author Topic: WATCH: White House Cuts Video Feed After Joe Biden Asks for Questions  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: White House Cuts Video Feed After Joe Biden Asks for Questions

Kyle Olson 3 Mar 2021

The White House abruptly cut their video feed of a virtual event Wednesday after President Joe Biden asked reporters for questions.

Watch:

“I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance, whatever you want me to do,” an uncertain Biden said.

Biden was speaking with members of the House Democrat caucus, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

The president appeared to look off-camera for direction before his image was replaced with a graphic of the White House

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/03/wh-cuts-feed-joe-biden-asks-questions/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: WATCH: White House Cuts Video Feed After Joe Biden Asks for Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 03:48:34 am »
My prediction:

They're going to pull a 'Spiro Agnew' on Kamala Harris with Hillary Clinton as the 'new' Gerald Ford.

What, you say?

"She won the Popular Vote in 2016 anyway...so get over it.  We're making things right!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: WATCH: White House Cuts Video Feed After Joe Biden Asks for Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 06:38:48 pm »
The White House has now edited this video, and Removed that part.

Gee, imagine that?

:cool: