Author Topic: Mike Brown’s Father And Ferguson Protesters Demand $20 Million From Black Lives Matter  (Read 879 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mecca Fowler
Contributor
March 03, 2021 1:47 PM ET

Ferguson activists demanded $20 Million from Black Lives Matter and said the organization of not providing enough aid to local activist groups in Ferguson, Missouri and other places around the country where racial justice protests have occurred.

“Today, we hold Black Lives Matter accountable,” said Tory Russell in a video posted to twitter. Russel is a self-described “frontline organizer” and “freedom fighter” from Ferguson, the place where protests erupted following the 2014 death of Michael Brown by the hands of police.

“What kind of movement are we building when we say ‘Black lives matter’ but the freedom fighters and the families are being left behind,” Russel said in a video in which he appeared alongside Michael Brown’s father.

“Where is our restitution?” the activist continued. “We’re not begging for a handout, we’re coming for what we deserve.”

The video was in response to news that BLM earned $90 million last year. Michael Brown Sr., only received $500 from BLM, according to Yahoo News.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/03/michael-browns-father-and-ferguson-protesters-demand-money-blm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Does that mean what I think is does?

The local groups are tired of paying for their own bricks and gasoline?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Does that mean what I think is does?

The local groups are tired of paying for their own bricks and gasoline?

yep like a placenta eating a placenta
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Burning looting and destroying stuff costs money.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Burning looting and destroying stuff costs money.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Shaking Down the Shake-Downers......   

I knew at some point these low lifes would start a self feeding frenzy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mikezpen

Maybe they'll eat each other. 22222frying pan

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Brown family won't get it.

They were useful tools to extract millions from scared companies to further leftist causes, not to compensate any blacks.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Hands up, don't loot!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

“Today, we hold Black Lives Matter accountable,” said Tory Russell in a video posted to twitter. Russel is a self-described “frontline organizer” and “freedom fighter” from Ferguson, the place where protests erupted following the 2014 death of Michael Brown by the hands of police.

“What kind of movement are we building when we say ‘Black lives matter’ but the freedom fighters and the families are being left behind,” Russel said in a video in which he appeared alongside Michael Brown’s father.

“Where is our restitution?” the activist continued. “We’re not begging for a handout, we’re coming for what we deserve.”

lol.  This is what happens when you rely solely upon emotion to drive your actions rather than on reason and critical thought.  And now greed - one of the strongest characteristics of the Left - edges its way into the equation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think every business owner and individual that was negatively affected by these BLM terrorists should be suing BLM for damages in a class action suit.

Offline PeteS in CA

When plunderers and shake-down artists fall out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't you love America, where a major POS like Mike Brown's father can demanded his fair share of the booty from BLM!  What a hoot.  The man probably never worked an honest day in his life!

Don't you love America, where a major POS like Mike Brown's father can demanded his fair share of the booty from BLM!  What a hoot.  The man probably never worked an honest day in his life!
In the world I was brought up in, Mr. Brown should have been arrested instead as he failed his obligation as a father of rearing a respectable boy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Now I see why he wanted the money,  The scam business is a live and well if a known criminal can extract cash from others without even robbing a bank.

I wonder how a conservative living in Minneapolis feels about his tax money going to a criminal family while he has to pay for college and other things for his own kids?

Minneapolis City Council agrees to pay $27 million to family of George Floyd

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/minneapolis_city_council_agrees_to_pay_27_million_to_family_of_george_floyd.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 03:19:27 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Online LMAO

Shaking Down the Shake-Downers......   

I knew at some point these low lifes would start a self feeding frenzy.

And it will get worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

And it will get worse
I wonder who Ashli Babbitt's parents can shake down.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I wonder who Ashli Babbitt's parents can shake down.

Better Call Saul.

Online LMAO

From the article....

Lol

Watch these  “freedom fighters”  blame Black Lives Matter for the destruction of their cities as a justification for some of that money

Any bets on these communities not seeing a single dime?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 08:42:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Not a dime for certain.  It will go to influence corrupt politicians, influence universities that should be shut down, destroy more cities and lives, and bottomline, wreck anarchy upon all of us.  BLM is about destruction, and I would boycott all companies that gave them a penny.  The list is long, but we must try to end these anarchists.