Author Topic: Trudeau: ‘It’s Great to See America Re-Engage’ Under Biden  (Read 349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trudeau: ‘It’s Great to See America Re-Engage’ Under Biden

Pam Key 28 Feb 2021

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it was “great to see America re-engage” under President Joe Biden’s administration.

Trudeau said, “I think the issues that we’re dealing with, whether it’s climate change, whether it’s making sure the middle class has a real shot in a globalized world, these are things that we naturally have to work together on. Of course, as a Canadian, I believe we all need to work together in a more active way. I’m glad to see the new administration — something I spoke with President Biden about directly. It’s great to see America re-engage.”

“I think certainly there were things that were more challenging under the previous administration in terms of moving the dial in the right direction on the international stage,” he continued. “At the same time, we all have democracies that go in different directions from time to time, and the sweep of the work that we need to do together as allied nations in the G7 and elsewhere continues to be really important.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/28/trudeau-its-great-to-see-america-re-engage-under-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
UH, yah.

In the coming Ice Age the Americans most certainly need to use anti-personnel land-mines to protect the Northern border from Trudeau voters.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online libertybele

UH, yah.

In the coming Ice Age the Americans most certainly need to use anti-personnel land-mines to protect the Northern border from Trudeau voters.

If only the land mines along the southern border were working.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Agreed.

Would have prevented a lot of problems, actually using perimeter defense tools to defend the perimeter.

Land mines, claymores, drones, lethally electrified wire, shoot on sight orders, the works.

It's a matter of national defense, after all.

I'm pretty sure that the Mexicans that are stealing this country won't let the Canadians in when the time comes.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Are those the ones reclaimed from West Virginia?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis