Author Topic: Boston Schools Will Suspend New Advanced Learning Classes Because They Have Too Many Whites and Asia  (Read 936 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Boston Schools Will Suspend New Advanced Learning Classes Because They Have Too Many Whites and Asians

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/02/27/boston-schools-will-suspend-new-advanced-learning-classes-too-many-whites-and-asians-n1428859

A program at Boston Public Schools (BPS) for high-performing 4th, 5th, and 6th graders will be suspended for a year while administrators figure out how to reduce the number of whites and Asians in the selective program.

Boston schools are nearly 80 percent black and Hispanic while the program, known as Advanced Work Classes, has 70 percent white and Asian enrollment. Obviously, the reason for that is plain-as-day racism… or something.

A century or so ago elite universities were limiting admissions of Jewish students, becuase they weren't American enough. now these universities discrmination targets are east and south Asians, and that discrimination is cropping up in public elementary and secondary schools. Smart resourceful parents will find lots of ways to bypass the discrmination, though - e.g. private after-schooling programs, private schools, and homeschooling.

This foolishness will mostly damage public schools.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

Leftism requires the lowest common denominator to be the rule not the exception. Their definition of "justice" requires everyone (accept the ruling class) be brought down to the lowest denominator to be "equal".

Offline Victoria33

I was an Assoc. Psychologist in a school in the NASA area of Texas.  Asian families were moving in and their children were excellent in school.  They also lived up the road in Houston.  The school board in Houston became upset as the last two years, the Valedictorian was Asian.  So the school board made a new rule - you had to attend all four years of a high school there before you could be considered as a Valedictorian.  I smiled when I read that.

This is also when Asian fishmen came to that area in Seabrook, which was in our school district also, along with NASA, and Seabrook was where shrimp boats were launched.  These Asians were shrimp fishermen and worked day and night.  This upset the white fishermen who did not work at night. They said the Asians were getting all the shrimp.

This blew up when the KKK took a boat there and burned it - they were on the side of the whites.  Eventually, this ended up in court due to the KKK.  The end was the Asians are still there.

Online mountaineer

Bigotry and discrimination are A-okay when whites and Asians are the ones who suffer, dontcha know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mikezpen

Asians are workers, and those who don't work as much-white and black- resent them. I could be wrong here, but I bet that most "hate crimes" against Asians are committed by blacks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think that if these people REALLY believe in AA,they should insist they only fly in airplanes engineered and built by AA engineers and aircraft mechanics,and the airplanes should only be flown by AA pilots.

AND......,if any survive the crashes,they should only be represented by AA lawyers.

Put you money where your mouths are,bitches!

The truth is that AA is against nature. There IS no such thing as AA in nature. Only the fittest survive. They survive by adapting and developing traits that help them escape or be ignored by their natural predators.

People are just a higher form of animals,and should learn how to adapt to survive. For example,if you WANT to be an engineer and discover that math isn't your thing,you need to drop back to being a mechanic of some sort. You can still make a very good living,and the world needs good mechanics more than it needs bad engineers!

It really doesn't matter what you do for a living. What matters is finding something you CAN do well,and then do it to the best of your ability every day you go to work. Do that,and even if it is a menial job,it won't be long before you are promoted and making good wages,or just offered a higher paying job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Asians are workers, and those who don't work as much-white and black- resent them. I could be wrong here, but I bet that most "hate crimes" against Asians are committed by blacks.

@mikezpen

That's not a bet I would bet against.

Asians in America succeed not because they are genetically superior to other races,but because they are foreigners in a foreign land,and they KNOW they have to work their asses off to be successful,so that is exactly what they do.

I would be willing to bet that Asians are the most underrepresented group of people in public housing or on welfare,and the reason for this is no secret. They just work harder,don't throw their money away,and have plans for the future that don't involve getting high or not working. They come from cultures where if you are born at a social level,that is the social level where you die,and they came here to succeed,not fail.

Which,when you think about it,is why so many Americans are resentful of them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 04:04:36 am by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bigotry and discrimination are A-okay when whites and Asians are the ones who suffer, dontcha know.
When that bigotry is born of envy, and people will NOT own that they are the ones who have to put forth the effort to do better, this is the result.
Pulling everyone else down doesn't improve anyone or anything. The playing field might be leveled, but the fact is the smarter ones will find a way to be smarter, no matter what those unwilling or unable to excel do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mikezpen

You see where they've dumbed down the schools' honor roll till it's well nigh meaningless.It used to BE an honor roll where those As and Bs had to be earned. Now, in Pa., they have an honor roll and then some sort of a super honor roll which requires almost an A average because the grades are so high.

If you don't make one or the other, there's probably something seriously wrong with you!

Offline Hoodat

I was an Assoc. Psychologist in a school in the NASA area of Texas.  Asian families were moving in and their children were excellent in school.

The reason they excel is because they know the deck is already stacked against them, and that they will have to work three times as hard to get the same privileges as white students.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The reason they excel is because they know the deck is already stacked against them, and that they will have to work three times as hard to get the same privileges as white students.

@Hoodat

Wrong word! The word you were looking for is "happy",or maybe even "thrilled".

Offline mikezpen

Work ethic's ingrained in them.Much more so than for blacks/Hispanics-or us. Many Americans have a sense of entitlement but not them.

You ever hear some of these "intellectuals" who say that the concepts of pulling oneself up by the bootstraps, strong family roots and the idea that you need to work for what you get are symptoms of "whiteness", as if its something to avoid.I once read some so-called "professor" who said the strong family ties of many whites are "racist."

Funny thing is-the KKK w/agree with all of this.They ARE "white" attributes that non-whites simply don't possess.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Work ethic's ingrained in them.Much more so than for blacks/Hispanics-or us. Many Americans have a sense of entitlement but not them.

You ever hear some of these "intellectuals" who say that the concepts of pulling oneself up by the bootstraps, strong family roots and the idea that you need to work for what you get are symptoms of "whiteness", as if its something to avoid.I once read some so-called "professor" who said the strong family ties of many whites are "racist."

Funny thing is-the KKK w/agree with all of this.They ARE "white" attributes that non-whites simply don't possess.

@mikezpen

I dunno bout that. I have known a lot of "Mexicans" (actually brown/off-white Americans) who are honest people who flat worked their asses off to make better lives for themselves. Seriously.

Offline PeteS in CA

@mikezpen

I dunno bout that. I have known a lot of "Mexicans" (actually brown/off-white Americans) who are honest people who flat worked their asses off to make better lives for themselves. Seriously.

I have as well, @sneakypete. It just goes to show that as a general rule generalizations generally don't work.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not surprising for a city still suffering the legacy of forced busing.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mikezpen

Me, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mikezpen

I NEVER said that Mexicans, blacks etc. had no work ethic. Read what I wrote.

I said that "intellectuals"-meaning the left-DOES say that indirectly, and the KKK would agree w/the left that non-whites don't possess these admirable qualities.