Author Topic: How the Gun Control Lobby Plans to Kill the Second Amendment  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: How the Gun Control Lobby Plans to Kill the Second Amendment
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2021, 04:26:48 pm »
And when it turns out that most f the guns being used in crimes are being sold in back alleys or from robberies and home invasions where legally owed guns were stolen...we'll never hear about this program again.
Sure we will. THe BATFE will be 'instructing' dealers to sell those Five-7s to that smarmy looking gang 'kid' a dozen at a time, just like Fast and Furious... If I was a gun dealer, I'd be installing multiple security systems with off-site storage right now. It's all that saved dealers from prosecution during that last operation designed to 'prove' that US guns were being sold to drug cartels.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: How the Gun Control Lobby Plans to Kill the Second Amendment
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2021, 09:50:23 pm »
Sure we will. THe BATFE will be 'instructing' dealers to sell those Five-7s to that smarmy looking gang 'kid' a dozen at a time, just like Fast and Furious... If I was a gun dealer, I'd be installing multiple security systems with off-site storage right now. It's all that saved dealers from prosecution during that last operation designed to 'prove' that US guns were being sold to drug cartels.

F&F 2.0 just what we need.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!