Author Topic: House Passes ‘Equality Act’ to End Legal Recognition of Biological Sex  (Read 4115 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

NAh Pete. What I want is Conservatism. Raw and uncut. 

@roamer_1

YOUR ideal version of Conservatism. Will Cinderella and Mickey be accompanying you?

Take away the EOs, which as predicted, meant NOTHING - Proven even now.
Take away the Judges, which likewise are nothing more than a crap-shoot - Once again, proven even now.
Take away the bitch-slapping which never meant a damn thing at all.
Hell, take away your Pied Piper, who is all but gone too...

What do you have left?

Your dream come true,anarchy.

You stood for a big spending big government that voted in liberal law and took away state sovereignty JUST AS MUCH OR MORE than during Obummer's reign. With YOUR signature on it.

*I* voted for Obomber????

Seriously? You must be hiding from the Men in White with Butterfly nets,not the Men in Black.

I don't give a crap about your emotional attachment. I don't give a crap that y'all got to drop your panties and threw em on the stage. All I damn well care about is the scorecard. And the scorecard says, YOU BEEN PLAYED.

*I* am the one that is delusional?  ROFLAMO!

y'all just proved to the Republicans that y'all don't care AT ALL about how much money they spend.
y'all just proved to the Republicans that you're FINE with big government and MORE government programs
Y'all just proved to the Republicans that you really don't care about state sovereignty and libertarianism...

No,but that IS what YOU voted for by not voting for any of the conservative candidates that did run,just  because they weren't 100 percent politically correct from YOUR POV.

Because even though you don't know it, and even though the wool is pulled low over your eyes, THAT is what you voted FOR.

No,it is what we ALL got because self-centered prima donnas like you refused to vote for anyone not living in the 18th Century.

THAT is what the scorecard says. Expect more of the same, and you've earned it

No,slackers like you are the reason we all got it,but only non-patricipants like YOU who refused to vote and allowed a retard like Biden become president refused to to participate.

@sneakypete

Liberalism is winning because it has NO OPPOSITION. Because y'all are voting FOR it in it's lesser form.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Because it's the truth.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Y'all ain't opposition at all.

Says the little boy who took his toys and went home because nobody wanted to play the game he wanted.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

YOUR ideal version of Conservatism. Will Cinderella and Mickey be accompanying you?

No, simple, standard Conservatism. Supporting Goldwater/Reagan Conservatives that will defend ALL the principles of Conservatism, supporting ALL the factions - That is what Conservatism in politics IS.

Your dream come true,anarchy.

Like I said, I don't want anarchy - I want Conservatism. You can whine and cry and throw dirt in the air all you want, but all I have ever risen for, and all I have ever defended here is normal, everyday Goldwater/Reagan based political Conservatism. Period.

*I* voted for Obomber????

That ain't what I said.

Seriously? You must be hiding from the Men in White with Butterfly nets,not the Men in Black.

*I* am the one that is delusional?  ROFLAMO!

Yeah. Throw monkeysh*t. It's all you got.

No,but that IS what YOU voted for by not voting for any of the conservative candidates that did run,just  because they weren't 100 percent politically correct from YOUR POV.

I would have voted for Cruz, and I helped put Zinke in there.

No,it is what we ALL got because self-centered prima donnas like you refused to vote for anyone not living in the 18th Century.

I am not talking about NOW. I am taking about Tumpy's administration. Big government, Big spending. Throw away this pissin match and go look at what you signed onto - Go look at the liberal bullcrap signed into LAW DURING Tumpy's administration.

When evil is big government and lesser evil is big government, what the hell is the difference? Your lesser evil is evil still.

You want small government? How do we get from here to there? Because I am fairly certain spending twenty trillion MORE ain't going in the right direction.

No,slackers like you are the reason we all got it,but only non-patricipants like YOU who refused to vote and allowed a retard like Biden become president refused to to participate.

Idiocy. It doesn't matter who is in the president's chair. Look at what Congress did in your name the last four years, with your 'most conservative president evah' in the driver's seat.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Cry all you want to - I called this, right down the line. You got nothing. Predictable. The ball went LEFT. Predictable. and government GREW. Predictable. Populist movements are like a popcorn fart. All hot air.

Says the little boy who took his toys and went home because nobody wanted to play the game he wanted.

Nah - I'm playing, even yet. Still working the TEA party. Still helping where I see someone of promise... singly, by the person, not the party. And I am seeing more success locally than I ever did with your fetid party.

And I did NOT support big government doing it.

Like I said. Look at the scorecard. Look at what you got to keep. Look at what you are handing to my grandchildren. The last four years - You did that. You were for it. Look at the scorecard and figger that out.

I am not voting for big government. YOU ARE. FACTS. On paper. In LAW.

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 05:22:20 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
THESE THREE REPUBLICANS VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE EQUALITY ACT:

Pennsylvania Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick
    New York Rep. John Katko
    New York Rep. Tom Reed
You don't get much more of a “screw you, I'm already on my way out the door” vote than that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Roamer1:
Not interested in big-government Republicans. I would rather it was the Democrats spending us into annihilation, and leave the damn Republicans in the corner with the Dunce cap on. At least that way there's some faint hope that the people will get fed up enough to actually DO, and maybe the Republicans will have a come-to-Jesus moment and actually rise to defend for a change.

christian:
How clear your 'Conservatism' is:  NeverTrumper hate Trump, as above hate Republicans, not democrats for the same or worse, Hate America and its annihilation is OK.  Odd how you lockstep the most extreme of the democrats.

roamer1:
y'all just proved to the Republicans that y'all don't care AT ALL about how much money they spend.
y'all just proved to the Republicans that you're FINE with big government and MORE government programs
Y'all just proved to the Republicans that you really don't care about state sovereignty and libertarianism...

christian:
All of the above is just fine with you as long as you replace the word Republican with DEMOCRATS that do it.
I think this therapy session has made significant ground, even the dumbest deniers should be able to move beyond clueless now.  We have a real moment of clarity here!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

christian:
How clear your 'Conservatism' is:  NeverTrumper hate Trump, as above hate Republicans, not democrats for the same or worse, Hate America and its annihilation is OK.  Odd how you lockstep the most extreme of the democrats.

So you're alright with REPUBLICANS (and Tumpy) spending us into oblivion. Got it.

I am not. And yes that is a quintessentially Conservative position. Fiscal conservatism is a primary driver toward small, responsible government.

christian:
All of the above is just fine with you as long as you replace the word Republican with DEMOCRATS that do it.
I think this therapy session has made significant ground, even the dumbest deniers should be able to move beyond clueless now.  We have a real moment of clarity here!

I am not expected to vote for big government Democrats. But here you are, bawling your ass off because I would not support your big government Republicans.

Yes, that IS a moment of clarity. You like big government and I do not. You support big government and I do not. Easy enough to understand.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So you're alright with REPUBLICANS (and Tumpy) spending us into oblivion. Got it.

I am not. And yes that is a quintessentially Conservative position. Fiscal conservatism is a primary driver toward small, responsible government.

I am not expected to vote for big government Democrats. But here you are, bawling your ass off because I would not support your big government Republicans.

Yes, that IS a moment of clarity. You like big government and I do not. You support big government and I do not. Easy enough to understand.
Essentially, folks who vote for Big Government Republicans are saying "It's okay when our side does it."

Now, where have I heard that crap before??
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Essentially, folks who vote for Big Government Republicans are saying "It's okay when our side does it."

Now, where have I heard that crap before??

All the dang time. Ain't no different than Dubya - His second term was the last time I voted for the Rhinestone 'R'... And probably the vote I regret the most in my life. I voted because I wanted to support the troops, and looked the other way on the rest. And I will never ever do that again.

In fact, I am to the point that libertarianism and  fiscal Conservatism will be my primary determination - Because invariably those Conservative factions are LIVING under the bus. Tumpy's administration was no different in that.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Please help me understand this bill.  Does this mean I'll be getting more or less sex?  happy77

You'll be getting screwed, every day.

Was that your goal?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Well, America could sure use a Mulligan right now...

Gilligan stole the last election.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Certainly NOT me. All that is required for me to rise up is Conservatism. I will defend until death.
So I had no dog in this hunt. You want me to fight FOR big government? FOR out of control spending? FOR the desecration of state sovereignty?

I sure as HELL won't. And that's what all y'all stood upon... In the vanity that Democrats do it more.

BAH.

We want you to stop helping the Democrats.

That's what you're doing right now with your incessant NT whining.

Offline roamer_1

We want you to stop helping the Democrats.

That's what you're doing right now with your incessant NT whining.

I ain't helping the Democrats - I just ain't helping YOU. There's a difference.

Offline Sled Dog

NAh Pete. What I want is Conservatism. Raw and uncut. Because that is the only thing this side of blood that will fix it.

Take away the EOs, which as predicted, meant NOTHING - Proven even now.
Take away the Judges, which likewise are nothing more than a crap-shoot - Once again, proven even now.
Take away the bitch-slapping which never meant a damn thing at all.
Hell, take away your Pied Piper, who is all but gone too...

What do you have left?
You stood for a big spending big government that voted in liberal law and took away state sovereignty JUST AS MUCH OR MORE than during Obummer's reign. With YOUR signature on it.

I don't give a crap about your emotional attachment. I don't give a crap that y'all got to drop your panties and threw em on the stage. All I damn well care about is the scorecard. And the scorecard says, YOU BEEN PLAYED.

Because even though you don't know it, and even though the wool is pulled low over your eyes, THAT is what you voted FOR.

THAT is what the scorecard says. Expect more of the same, and you've earned it

@sneakypete

Liberalism is winning because it has NO OPPOSITION. Because y'all are voting FOR it in it's lesser form.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Because it's the truth.

Y'all ain't opposition at all.

People like this ^^^ are the same people who can't understand McArthur's tactic of island hopping to reach Japan.   These people wanted nothing else but for us to invade the Home Islands immediately.  With no understanding of war or battle, they get overly emotional, like very small children, because real wars take time and patience and one step at a time.

The first step to recovering America as a conservative nation (people like the above can't conceive of how such a thing comes to be) is to purge the conservative group of the RINO pigs.    While there are RINO pigs in the party, the winning of elections is a pointless endeavor because while President Trump was amazingly conservative (he's going to throw up, close your screens if you don't want any on your keyboard...) he was only one person and President Trump's conservative agenda was stymied repeatedly by the Never Trumping rectums who betrayed us and our president to their true Rodent agenda of self-profit.

Smart people would stop supporting the Never Trumping traitors, people who aren't smart are going to continue to support the Never Trumping traitors be pretending they have some weird Principles that make their treasons acceptable.  They will rank their treasons so that their Principle doesn't seem to be the Argument for Treason that it really is.

They don't like big government...they openly help the very people working to make the government even bigger.

They pretend to dislike deficit spending...so they openly help the very people who love nothing more than 2,000 billion dollar simulus bills that harm the economy, not grow it.

They got nothing to contribute to the restoration of America.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

Which means you're helping the Rodents.

The friend of my enemy is not my friend.   It's as simple as that.

This is war.   The chips in this war are elections.   Winning the White House is the biggest chip, so naturally the Rodents stole it last time around.

That does not mean we cease to fight and start to actively help the enemy, like the Never Trumping RINO whiner traitors are doing.

This does mean that we have to remove the NT RINOs from office, either in the primaries or by voting for Rodents against RINOs in the next election.

Just as we wouldn't let a known embezzler manage our retirement accounts, we must get rid of the NT RINOs and the PC butt-plugs.

Once we start getting reliable conservatives in office, lesser things, such as the budget control process, will finally get under our control.

But that won't be done when the PC crowd continues to help their Rodent friends.   This particular PC stands, of course, for the Principled Conservative (tm) clowns who are actively helping the Rodents right now.   So what if Traitor McStain was your ideal and you liked Romney! and Jeb!.   Helping those is helping the enemy, because they are the enemy no less than Pelosi, Schumer and Winnie the Pooh.

The principle the real conservative holds up front and first and foremost is WINNING to repair America.

You don't want to win, everyone can see that.   So you pretend to have Principles that allow you to avoid doing the things winning requires.   

Offline roamer_1

People like this ^^^ are the same people who can't understand McArthur's tactic of island hopping to reach Japan.   These people wanted nothing else but for us to invade the Home Islands immediately.  With no understanding of war or battle, they get overly emotional, like very small children, because real wars take time and patience and one step at a time.

The first step to recovering America as a conservative nation (people like the above can't conceive of how such a thing comes to be) is to purge the conservative group of the RINO pigs.    While there are RINO pigs in the party, the winning of elections is a pointless endeavor because while President Trump was amazingly conservative (he's going to throw up, close your screens if you don't want any on your keyboard...) he was only one person and President Trump's conservative agenda was stymied repeatedly by the Never Trumping rectums who betrayed us and our president to their true Rodent agenda of self-profit.

I would doubt there is a single voice on this forum that has more consistently and stridently demanded to 'Throw the Bastards Out' and 'Burn Down the Big Tent, and Salt the Ground it Stood On' than I.

I would join you in that WHOLEHEARTEDLY and with a gusto lasting across several election cycles. Hell you can even throw out the ones I LIKE.

PLOW the GROUND. I'll run the traces.

But it will never happen. It ain't happened in thirty years, and it won't happen now. Y'all like your RINOs. That's why the party is 70% or better RINO. Because y'all keep voting em in there. Y'all LIKE your globalist Moderate Wing. That's why you leave them in power, and push down the Goldwater Wing into non-existence, where there are more Conservatives outside the party than in it.

And no - Tumpy is no Conservative.

Smart people would stop supporting the Never Trumping traitors, people who aren't smart are going to continue to support the Never Trumping traitors be pretending they have some weird Principles that make their treasons acceptable.  They will rank their treasons so that their Principle doesn't seem to be the Argument for Treason that it really is.

They don't like big government...they openly help the very people working to make the government even bigger.

They pretend to dislike deficit spending...so they openly help the very people who love nothing more than 2,000 billion dollar simulus bills that harm the economy, not grow it.

They got nothing to contribute to the restoration of America.

TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS.
No, I ain't helping the traitors on EITHER side of the fence.

Offline roamer_1

Which means you're helping the Rodents.

No, I am not. The only ones I am helping are Conservatives. REAL ones.

The friend of my enemy is not my friend.   It's as simple as that.

I am no frtend to liberals on either side of the fence. That should be clear by now.

This is war.   The chips in this war are elections.   Winning the White House is the biggest chip, so naturally the Rodents stole it last time around.

No, the Congress and CONTROL of Congress is the biggest chip. And y'all HAD THAT, and didn't change a damn thing.

That does not mean we cease to fight and start to actively help the enemy, like the Never Trumping RINO whiner traitors are doing.

I can't BE a RINO. I ain't an "R" of ANY sort. Nor would I be. Republicans are the other side of the same liberal coin.

This does mean that we have to remove the NT RINOs from office, either in the primaries or by voting for Rodents against RINOs in the next election.

Never going to happen. And even I would only abstain - I would not vote FOR a Democrat.

But that won't be done when the PC crowd continues to help their Rodent friends.   This particular PC stands, of course, for the Principled Conservative (tm) clowns who are actively helping the Rodents right now.   So what if Traitor McStain was your ideal and you liked Romney! and Jeb!.   Helping those is helping the enemy, because they are the enemy no less than Pelosi, Schumer and Winnie the Pooh.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is RICH. You have already admitted YOU voted for McAin't, as did most on this board.

I DID NOT.

You have not admitted, but I will bet YOU voted for Romulus on the basis that he is 'Better than OBummer'...

I DID NOT.

And no doubt If Jeb! had been anointed, You would have voted for Jeb! too, as being 'Better than Hitlery'

I WOULD NOT, even as I would not vote for TUMPY under the same condition.

Typical mere Republican theory. And THAT is exactly why you will never purge the RINOs. YOU KEEP voting em back in - I DO NOT.

I VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES. And ONLY Conservatives. You however, do not. SO it seems to me you are part of the problem that you yourself identified.  :whistle: :silly:

The principle the real conservative holds up front and first and foremost is WINNING to repair America.

You don't want to win, everyone can see that.   So you pretend to have Principles that allow you to avoid doing the things winning requires.

Winning is a subjective term - You think you won this last four years, But the scorecard says you lost, bigtime.
Pyrrhic Victories ain't my thing. If you are not supporting Conservatism - ALL of it - You are not winning, even when you do. Proven fact at this point.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 01:33:39 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Killer Clouds

I am no frtend to liberals on either side of the fence. That should be clear by now.

No, the Congress and CONTROL of Congress is the biggest chip. And y'all HAD THAT, and didn't change a damn thing.

I can't BE a RINO. I ain't an "R" of ANY sort. Nor would I be. Republicans are the other side of the same liberal coin.

Never going to happen. And even I would only abstain - I would not vote FOR a Democrat.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is RICH. You have already admitted YOU voted for McAin't, as did most on this board.

I DID NOT.

You have not admitted, but I will bet YOU voted for Romulus on the basis that he is 'Better than OBummer'...

I DID NOT.

And no doubt If Jeb! had been anointed, You would have voted for Jeb! too, as being 'Better than Hitlery'

I WOULD NOT, even as I would not vote for TUMPY under the same condition.

Typical mere Republican theory. And THAT is exactly why you will never purge the RINOs. YOU KEEP voting em back in - I DO NOT.

I VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES. And ONLY Conservatives. You however, do not. SO it seems to me you are part of the problem that you yourself identified.  :whistle: :silly:

Winning is a subjective term - You think you won this last four years, But the scorecard says you lost, bigtime.
Pyrrhic Victories ain't my thing. If you are not supporting Conservatism - ALL of it - You are not winning, even when you do. Proven fact at this point.
The only thing worse than lying to others is lying to yourself. You have no principles that will help this country.  Look in the mirror and shout LIBERAL!

Offline roamer_1

The only thing worse than lying to others is lying to yourself. You have no principles that will help this country.  Look in the mirror and shout LIBERAL!

Yeah, throw poo. It's all you got.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I look in the mirror and shout ARMAGEDDON!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

I look in the mirror and shout ARMAGEDDON!

I ain't had a mirror in going on ten years  :shrug: :silly:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
roamer1
I would rather it was the Democrats spending us into annihilation, and leave the damn Republicans in the corner with the Dunce cap on.

In fact, I am to the point that libertarianism and  fiscal Conservatism will be my primary determination - Because invariably those Conservative factions are LIVING under the bus. Tumpy's administration was no different in that.

christian:
What we have now is a manifestation of your oft spoken agendas.  The democrats have it nearly all their way, and the Republicans dwell in a small corner now, its just how you say you want it..  Tear America down, defeat Trump, let the Democrats have it all their way regardless of horrific cost and destruction that follows.  No 'real Conservative speaks thusly', The hate-destroy, socialist-Communist speak thusly and with fervor, just as YOU are doing.  You came out of the closet, blinded by your own hate furnace rhetoric, and you can't see it, but many now do.
 Illumination has been achieved, you stepped into the light, denials are like dross, burned away.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

christian:
What we have now is a manifestation of your oft spoken agendas.  The democrats have it nearly all their way, and the Republicans dwell in a small corner now, its just how you say you want it..  Tear America down, defeat Trump, let the Democrats have it all their way regardless of horrific cost and destruction that follows.  No 'real Conservative speaks thusly', The hate-destroy, socialist-Communist speak thusly and with fervor, just as YOU are doing.  You came out of the closet, blinded by your own hate furnace rhetoric, and you can't see it, but many now do.
 Illumination has been achieved, you stepped into the light, denials are like dross, burned away.

So again, you would rather the REPUBLICANS were tearing down America and spending us into oblivion...

THEN it's OK, right?

The hypocrisy of your statements is self evident.

Let me put it this way: Who is going to defend small government and fiscal conservatism if the Republicans WILL NOT? And believe me, they WILL NOT. Because folks like Y'all are FINE with their spending - Y'all are FINE with their depredations against the states. Y'all don't mind big government - You just think the Republicans can do it better.

I DO mind big government, and if the Republicans have to LOSE to remember that, then so be it.
Y'all don't deserve to govern. Because you don't offer a damn thing different than the Democrats. And they have a long llong way to go before they outspend you and Tumpy. And I will laugh my ass off if they don't... Because by your standard THEY will then be the party of small government.

Offline Sled Dog

TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS.
No, I ain't helping the traitors on EITHER side of the fence.

Like I said, you have no desire to win.

Offline roamer_1

And I mean to say THEY ALREADY ARE. Y'all spent at nearly TWICE the rate of Obammy. There is no excuse for that. There is no defense. And the sheer HUBRIS you have to think you deserve to carry on at that rate is an amazement to me

Howabout a damn Republican administration that actually spent LESS than the Democrats?
Howabout a damn Republican party that went ten trillion in the other direction?
Hell they might just get my vote breaking even with a balanced budget.

And somehow I am the unreasonable one. Good grief.

Offline Sled Dog

No.

Winning is a specific term, and measurable.

Helping the wrecking crew is the opposite of winning.

When the Mighty Ship of State is going to run aground, because corruption finds profit in it's destruction, it's the people manning the tugboats and pulling in the opposite direction that are trying to win, it's the people on the shore crying "it's getting twenty trillion micrometers closer, those damn tugboats are useless" who are part of the corruption.

And even if the whiners on the shore aren't profiting from the corruption, they are doing absolutely nothing to intervene.

"All it takes for Evil to Triumph is for useless whiners to stand on the shore bitching about price tags"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:44:53 am by Sled Dog »