Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp: Faith Protection Act Will Make Georgia a ‘Sanctuary State for People of Faith’  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Brian Kemp: Faith Protection Act Will Make Georgia a ‘Sanctuary State for People of Faith’

Robert Kraychik 24 Feb 2021

The Faith Protection Act making Georgia a “sanctuary state for people of faith” is enacted into law, Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) said on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Kemp contextualized the proposed legislation as a response to assorted lockdown and shutdown decrees ostensibly issued by various state and local authorities as public health measures to reduce COVID-19 transmission.

“I want Georgia to be known as a sanctuary state for people of faith,” Kemp declared. “I think we’ve seen around the country there have been a lot of people in power, especially governors around the country, that have denied people that right of religious freedom, if you will, to be able to worship.”

Marlow asked about arbitrary and inconsistent application of lockdown and shutdown edicts across the country targeting churches while deeming liquor stores and marijuana dispensaries as “essential” goods and services.

“It’s very frustrating for a lot of people in Georgia, including myself,” Kemp said. “We never shut churches down. We asked our pastors and faith leaders across all denominations to work with us and help us flatten the curve and stop the spread, but we also know, and even with a pandemic, it’s important for us to be able to worship.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/02/24/gov-brian-kemp-faith-protection-act-will-make-georgia-sanctuary-state-people-faith/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Too little, too late, Mr. Kemp.  All we needed you to do was to uphold our existing election laws.  That's all.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

If this doesn’t work then there’s always a decree against flag burning. That ought to get the yokels back on board.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't wait to see how Kemp effs this up.... :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: