Author Topic: WATCH: Biden Randomly STOPS TALKING Mid Sentence And Gives Camera Blank Stare  (Read 758 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Biden Randomly STOPS TALKING Mid Sentence And Gives Camera Blank Stare

by Collin Rugg

On Monday during a speech at the White House, President Joe Biden suffered from another brain freeze when he completely jumbled his speech.

The comments were made at a ceremony for the 500,000 Americans who have died from Coronavirus, 100,000 of which have happened in the very little time Biden has been in office.

Biden couldn’t even read what he was supposed to say from the teleprompter: “The only way to spare more pain and more loss, the only way— these millstones no longer mark our national mourning— these milestones, I should say, no longer, no longer moke— mark our national mourning.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-suffers-bizarre-brain-glitch-these-millstones-no-longer-moke-our-national-mourning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Whenever stuff like this is mentioned on Twitter, his defenders rush in to complain that we're all making fun of his stutter. Apparently, they don't really know what stuttering is, because it has nothing to do with his cognitive deficiencies!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Reminds me of Al baby!

"But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed."

But this is worse.  The guy is a President who is not present.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tucker Carlson had a clip last night, where Sloe Joe was trying to read from a 3x5 card, and flubbed it.

He can't think, he can't remember, and now he can't read.  How effin' pathetic is that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Everything he says in public is on a teleprompter, and you can see him staring at it intently. He squints, unblinking, at the words he's supposed to say.  Even so, he gets lost, and that's when he starts with the pauses, "Look," and the "I'm probably talking too much" type of responses.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

My kid used to do that when he was two... So I know what's going on.

He was poopin.

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Biden buy his TOTUS 2.0 on FleaBay? :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its just a technical problem, Bidens hearing aid receiver went dead.  They don't operate with marionette strings any more, too many cameras catch that.
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden as POTUS is dangerous for everyone in the world.  The fact is, if he decided to launch our nuclear weapons, what would stop him?  He is not mentally sound.  The letter signed by many Democommies in the House spells it out clearly.

This was all planned.  The Dems knew a year ago Biden was not fit for POTUS.  They cheated on a large scale to make him POTUS, and now we are headed to having something equally bad as POTUS.  Harris is a complete disaster.

The Idiocracy is alive and well, thank you!
 :yowsa:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pitiful...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I've stated this before, but his wife obviously cares more about her title, the prestige of being FLOTUS then she does her husband. He is an embarrassment and the rest of the word is wonder what the hell is going on with the U.S.?

What deals is he signing without the consent of Congress? 

He's definitely without a doubt not all there.  The DEMS know.  Good Lord even Pelosi has it together more than he does.

Where are all our GOP representatives and senators asking for him to step down? 25th Amendment??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looks like ol' uncle joe is slippin' downhill faster than they figured he would.

If his public appearances continue to reveal this, in time there may be none at all, at least those in which he speaks and tries to deliver remarks.

They'll rely on strictly video images to present him to the public with background voiceover...

Offline libertybele

Looks like ol' uncle joe is slippin' downhill faster than they figured he would.

If his public appearances continue to reveal this, in time there may be none at all, at least those in which he speaks and tries to deliver remarks.

They'll rely on strictly video images to present him to the public with background voiceover...

You are right, he is on a downhill slope. What are they going to do when he starts behaving irrationally??  I'm leaning towards saying that he has Alzheimer's and not just dementia . .. or drug induced Alzheimer's.

Why are they waiting to ask him to step down?  If Kamala is who they wanted ... why the wait???

Do they also want to get rid of Kamala?  Who do they truly want in office?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 01:15:37 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are right, he is on a downhill slope. What are they going to do when he starts behaving irrationally??  I'm leaning towards saying that he has Alzheimer's and not just dementia . .. or drug induced Alzheimer's.

Why are they waiting to ask him to step down?

If Kamala is who they wanted ... why the wait???

Because she couldn't have gotten elected as President.

Do they also want to get rid of Kamala?

I am just GUESSING,but MY best guess is they wanted her as the VP because the plan all along was to get Slow Joe in the office,have him commiteed,and then have her sworn in as President.

As the First Black AND First FEMALE PRESIDENT of the US,she would be hard to beat in 2024. The Dims knew they were losing the black vote,but they also know that there is no way 99 percent of the black voters,living OR dead are not going to vote for an incumbent black woman President.

She is their only hope of keeping the WH in 2024.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Why are they waiting to ask him to step down?  If Kamala is who they wanted ... why the wait???

Do they also want to get rid of Kamala?  Who do they truly want in office?

Clean hands. Do all the down and dirty work with Slo Joe, and when he inevitably goes under the bus, everyone else will be innocent.

Offline libertybele

Clean hands. Do all the down and dirty work with Slo Joe, and when he inevitably goes under the bus, everyone else will be innocent.

That's a possibility -- especially with the bat crap crazy DEM brains.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 22222frying pan
That's a possibility -- especially with the bat crap crazy DEM brains.

@libertybele

Don't forget,those same bat crap crazy Dims  will be given a chance to make history by voting for a black female who is already holding the office in 2024,and who will practically look like Thomas Jefferson in contrast to Biden. You can BELIEVE the DNC will be carefully monitoring every move she makes and every word she says to try to insure she is elected in 2024 because it looks like Trump is going to run again with every day that passes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wonders:
"Do they also want to get rid of Kamala?  Who do they truly want in office?"

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
They fought like hell for Trumps defeat and Bidens victory, now they panic, they got their way.  Is there a better title than fools ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Anybody else notice that Joe is like Robert Mueller?

When Mueller was before Congress, it seemed he did not know where we was or what he was supposedly doing.

In both Mueller and Biden, someone else is pulling the strings to the talking puppet.

This should scare the hell out of any American.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RetBobbyMI

Brain farts. Typical of short circuiting neurons in the brain from patients with dementia. I see the 24th amendment on the horizon.

Saying this on Twitter got me suspended.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy