Author Topic: Air Combat Command Issues Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan  (Read 175 times)

rangerrebew

Air Combat Command Issues Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
« on: February 24, 2021, 12:55:38 pm »

Air Combat Command Issues Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
Feb. 22, 2021 | By Jennifer-Leigh Oprihory

Air Combat Command is pursuing four lines of effort to enhance diversity and inclusion among its force, according to an excerpt from its newly issued Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan, obtained by Air Force Magazine on Feb. 19. The plan, which has not been publicly released, was issued the same day.

“These lines of effort provide the framework for advancing diversity and inclusion and for building measures of accountability to ensure the enterprise attracts and leverages elite talent from diverse communities to compete and win for the nation,” the excerpt stated. The LOEs are also meant to give the command’s D&I professionals “a strategic outlook” to help them devise future operational plans and quantify the command’s progress and performance, it added.

https://www.airforcemag.com/air-combat-command-issues-diversity-and-inclusion-strategic-plan/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Air Combat Command Issues Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 11:25:55 pm »
"Air Combat Command is pursuing four lines of effort to enhance diversity and inclusion among its force, according to an excerpt from its newly issued Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan..."

How about a plan for...
Winning...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Air Combat Command Issues Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 01:42:31 am »
I don't know about the rest of you,but I feel safer already,knowing we are defended night and day by people based on their skin tone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!