Author Topic: Teacher's Unions Admit Keeping Schools Closed All About Politics  (Read 240 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Teacher's Unions Admit Keeping Schools Closed All About Politics
« on: February 23, 2021, 08:17:57 pm »
Teacher's Unions Admit Keeping Schools Closed All About Politics

https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/teachers-unions-admit-keeping-schools

It’s been almost a year since children were sent home from school as part of the whole “15 days to flatten the curve.” Almost a year since children were cut off from their friends and teachers.

Now, I get the concerns in the early days. We didn’t know how bad the virus would be, so we wanted to protect our kids. I didn’t blink when they told me that my daughter wouldn’t be going back to school for a little while.
... while I opted to begin homeschooling my daughter, others trusted public schools would reopen when it was safe enough.

The thing is, it’s now safe enough and nothing’s happening. Why? The teacher’s unions.

In a tweet on Saturday, the American Federation of Teachers tweeted this:

AFT
@AFTunion
Teachers, staff, and the unions behind them are not a barrier to schools reopening. We are a barrier to staff and students being put in danger for Republican talking points.
February 20th 2021

In other words, this is about politics, not safety.
See, these “Republican talking points” mentioned? They’re called “scientific studies,” but don’t take my word for it. This comes from that uber right-wing website The New York Times:

Politics and milking taxpayers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Teacher's Unions Admit Keeping Schools Closed All About Politics
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 11:50:31 pm »
What was it 6 months or a year ago people were told the Chinese flu was an invention to help democrat have a crisis they could manipulate for more political power?  How many people back then would admit to it back then ?  I mean here !
So much wickedness perpetrated, so much denial to aid the wicked become successful in there endeavors.
All that's needed for the wicked to succeed is for good men to do nothing.  I think that means denials as well.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 11:53:27 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 11:52:47 pm »
At this point with the teachers it's either cowardice or the fact they just don't want to work.

I'm guessing it's a little bit of both.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 01:07:00 am »
What was it 6 months or a year ago people were told the Chinese flu was an invention to help democrat have a crisis they could manipulate for more political power?

While the Dems have successfully used it that way, if you look at the Dems' narrative about Covid you'll find that their first narrative was that it was not all that dangerous and Trump was vastly over-reacting. It was only in the March-April 2020 time frame that the Dems settled on their Trump-Did-Nothing narrative-lie. Multiple things can be deduced from that narrative reversal,one being that it demonstrates that Covid was not invented to aid the Dems, but that the Dems used it opportunistically.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.