Author Topic: BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland
« on: February 23, 2021, 11:19:25 pm »
Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1h
BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland, who stated Congress should censor the internet and that Antifa attacks in Portland were not terrorism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 11:22:06 pm »
McConnell backs Garland for attorney general
By Zack Budryk - 02/23/21 04:16 PM EST

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told Politico Tuesday he will back Merrick Garland’s nomination for attorney general.

Asked by the publication whether he supported Garland’s nomination, the minority leader replied “I do.” However, the outlet reported that the senator did not elaborate further on his reasoning for the decision.

McConnell blocked Garland as a replacement for Justice Antonin Scalia following his death during the Obama administration, saying he would not allow consideration of a justice in an election year while the Senate and White House were held by opposite parties. Neil Gorsuch, then-President Trump’s nominee for the seat, was confirmed in 2017.

McConnell has called blocking Garland from the court the "most consequential thing I’ve ever done.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/540140-mcconnell-backs-garland-for-attorney-general
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING: Mitch McConnell to vote for Merrick Garland
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 11:23:01 pm »
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien