Author Topic: GOP 'Civil War is now canceled,' says NRSC chair Rick Scott in fiery memo asking for party unity ahe  (Read 629 times)

Offline libertybele

Civil war?  What a complete idiot.  He's clueless.  He's  a RINO so this comes as no surprise. He's head of the NRSC which means he's marching in line with McConnell and Chuckie.  You won't see new conservative Senators being seated nor will you see RINO's losing their seats to conservatives.  This IS the problem with the GOP and has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I don't trust this slithering snake for a minute.

GOP 'Civil War is now canceled,' says NRSC chair Rick Scott in fiery memo asking for party unity ahead of 2022

"The Republican Civil War is now cancelled," Sen. Rick Scott, the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), says in a fiery memo being sent widely within the Republican Party on Tuesday.

The two-page letter, first obtained by Fox News, is addressed to GOP voters, activists, leaders and donors. Scott, who is charged with winning back the Senate for Republicans in 2022, says in it that the GOP needs to put aside its internal squabbles and focus on beating Democrats, not on relitigating Trump-era internal disagreements.

"The long running impeachment show is now over," Scott, R-Fla., writes. "This political theater should have been held at the other end of Washington in the Kennedy Center instead of the US Capitol. It was an unserious circus. It’s over. Now it’s time to look ahead.".........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-civil-war-is-now-canceled-says-nrsc-chair-rick-scott-in-fiery-memo-asking-for-party-unity-ahead-of-2022

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

"The Republican Civil War is now cancelled," Sen. Rick Scott, the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC),

I suspect I am not alone when I say, "no, the war has just begun!"

I am done supporting candidates that are not on the America First train. I not only want to hear their support of MAGA, but want to see proof that they mean what they say.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mikezpen

Primary RINOs. But in the general, I'll vote for a RINO before a Democrat.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
General McAuliffe reply was brief and succinct and works here Ricky.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Not because you say so, Rick.

There will be NO party unity until you and your cohorts start listening to and acting in accord with your voters.

No more 'shut up and vote for the R'.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:39:19 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

No.  I'll vote for neither.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

There will be NO party unity until you and your cohorts start listening to and acting in accord with your voters.

:seeya:

Offline bilo

If it's a Rino vs. a Rat I won't vote.

Offline bilo

No.  I'll vote for neither.

I'm with you!

We've been sold that bill of goods with the proviso that at least we will get good judges. I haven't seen that work yet. Also, the Rino's always side with the Rats when it counts.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline skeeter

I'm with you!

We've been sold that bill of goods with the proviso that at least we will get good judges. I haven't seen that work yet. Also, the Rino's always side with the Rats when it counts.
Rinos are rats. Just a shade less honest.

:beer:

Scott needs to buy a vowel ....

Former RNC chair to Republicans looking for new Trump party: 'There's
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Michael Steele said Monday that conservatives who do not wish to be part of the party without former President Trump leading it are free to leave.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/539924-former-rnc-chair-to-republicans-looking-for-new-trump-party-theres-the#.YDQewOcWa7k.twitter

4:15 PM · Feb 22, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1363960520794112002

Offline bilo

Great point! At least the Rats are upfront about their desire to destroy the country in their pursuit of power.

Offline skeeter

:beer:
The GOP is desperately trying to get back to business as usual.

I don't think so.

Offline bilo

Scott needs to buy a vowel ....

4:15 PM · Feb 22, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1363960520794112002

What the Rino's don't realize is the party has left them. They still have a lot of power in DC, but if they don't get on board the MAGA movement (which I doubt they will) one of two things will happen. They leave, or we leave.

Trump transformed the Pub party for the better. Blue collar workers are fleeing the shackles of the Rat party and are a big part of the MAGA movement. The Rino's are a bunch of country club pubs who've never lifted so much as a hammer.

Offline bilo

The GOP is desperately trying to get back to business as usual.

I don't think so.

While they want to go back to their self enriching ways the Rats are trying to destroy the Republic and replace it with one party fascist system, with them of course the one party. The Rino's really need to step aside and let those who are willing to fight to do so. If they don't we will need to throw them out of the party or form a new one, either way their days are over.

Offline skeeter

While they want to go back to their self enriching ways the Rats are trying to destroy the Republic and replace it with one party fascist system, with them of course the one party. The Rino's really need to step aside and let those who are willing to fight to do so. If they don't we will need to throw them out of the party or form a new one, either way their days are over.
Politics are a racket. Parties are for the ignorant yokels. The only people in DC who believe in anything are the Stalinists.

And its also a racket for them. Create a Workers Paradise and get rich at the same time!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen: But I have personally given up on anything like that happening in my lifetime.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

888high58888 You are on a roll today my friend!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

What the Rino's don't realize is the party has left them. They still have a lot of power in DC, but if they don't get on board the MAGA movement (which I doubt they will) one of two things will happen. They leave, or we leave.

Trump transformed the Pub party for the better. Blue collar workers are fleeing the shackles of the Rat party and are a big part of the MAGA movement. The Rino's are a bunch of country club pubs who've never lifted so much as a hammer.

I don't see that the GOP or the RINO's have much power; in fact very little. The idiots couldn't come together when they had a full majority because of failed leadership and ties with the swamp creatures.  They continue to be the party of do nothing and have let the DEMS get away with whatever they feel like.

At best the GOP is on life support.

Offline roamer_1

I don't see that the GOP or the RINO's have much power; in fact very little. The idiots couldn't come together when they had a full majority because of failed leadership and ties with the swamp creatures.  They continue to be the party of do nothing and have let the DEMS get away with whatever they feel like.

At best the GOP is on life support.

To the contrary. They are in collusion. And until the RNC and house and senate leadership are ripped away from the hands of the Republican Moderate wing, they ARE the Republicans.

Offline libertybele

To the contrary. They are in collusion. And until the RNC and house and senate leadership are ripped away from the hands of the Republican Moderate wing, they ARE the Republicans.

Yes, they are in collusion -- yes leadership is a huge problem.

IMHO let the GOP die.  Too many RINO's and too much corruption to even try to build upon.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, they are in collusion -- yes leadership is a huge problem.

IMHO let the GOP die.  Too many RINO's and too much corruption to even try to build upon.

YUP. Said as much way back in 07