Author Topic: Biden Interior Nominee Fields Questions About ‘Radical’ Climate Agenda  (Read 223 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Dispatch by Varun Hukeri on Feb 24, 2021

Interior Secretary nominee Deb Haaland faced questions from lawmakers on topics including federal drilling permits and pipelines during her confirmation hearing Tuesday before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.

If confirmed, Haaland would play a central role in managing more than 500 million acres of federal land and much of the nation’s vast array of natural resources.

She would also play a major part in implementing President Joe Biden’s aggressive climate agenda, which calls for $2 trillion in federal spending over four years and an emissions-free power sector by 2035.

Republican lawmakers were notably unenthusiastic about the nomination. The congresswoman has embraced a progressive climate agenda during her time in Congress and publicly endorsed both fracking bans and the Green New Deal.

“I am wholeheartedly against fracking and drilling on public lands,” Haaland said during a May 2019 interview with The Guardian.

She also signed on to the People’s Demands for Climate Justice, a petition that calls for an “immediate ban on fracking” and ending fossil fuel subsidies, according to The New York Post.

More: https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-interior-nominee-fields-questions-about-radical-climate-agenda/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
emissions-free power sector by 2035.

Maybe the one biggest lie of the Climate Change Scam.  That is unless Pedo-Joe is planning to build Nuclear Power Plants around the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mikezpen

Get ready for those $5,000/month heating bills next winter.