Author Topic: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election-fraud claims and it proves he's  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election-fraud claims and it proves he's not pushing conspiracy theories for the money

Jacob Shamsian
12 hours ago

Dominion Voting Systems sued MyPillow and its CEO, Mike Lindell, seeking $1.3 billion in damages.
    The defamation lawsuit claims Lindell boosted sales for his business while pushing false claims.
    Lindell told Insider he actually expected boycotts to cost him tens of millions of dollars in sales.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged.

That projection, Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money.

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

The 121-page lawsuit alleges the pillow mogul used conspiracy theories about the election to turbocharge sales for his company, using conspiratorial phrases as discount codes and placing expensive advertisements with like-minded media outlets.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-dominion-lawsuit-losing-money-2021-2
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mikezpen

The 74 million of us can boycott stuff too and do a whole lot of damage. If they can hurt Lindell, we sure as hell can  burn Hollywood.