Author Topic: Donald Trump will paint himself as the 'presumptive 2024 nominee' during comeback speech to conserva  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump will paint himself as the 'presumptive 2024 nominee' during comeback speech to conservative get-together CPAC on Sunday showing he 'IS the Republican party' aides say

Trump's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference next Sunday will be used to cement his place as the GOP's 'presumptive 2024 nominee'
    'Trump effectively is the Republican Party,' Trump top adviser Jason Miller said
    The CPAC remarks will be Trump's first public appearance since leaving office
    He will make the keynote address on the final day of the conference on Sunday
    Former Vice President Mike Pence decline an invitation to attend CPAC this year

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:56 EST, 22 February 2021 | Updated: 09:17 EST, 22 February 2021

Donald Trump, according to his aides, will use his remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference next Sunday to send a message to the GOP: I am Republicans' 'presumptive 2024 nominee.'

In his first appearance since leaving the White House, Trump allies told Axios in a Monday report that the former president will display his grip and influence over the Republican Party in a 'show of force' keynote speech.

'I may not have Twitter or the Oval Office, but I'm still in charge,' a longtime adviser said of Trump's planned message, adding that payback is his main motivator right now.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9286823/Donald-Trump-paint-presumptive-2024-nominee-comeback-speech-CPAC.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34