Author Topic: McCaskill: ‘The Nerve of’ Cruz, Cornyn Questioning ‘Garland Merrick’  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCaskill: ‘The Nerve of’ Cruz, Cornyn Questioning ‘Garland Merrick’

Pam Key 22 Feb 2021

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), now an NBC News analyst, was upset Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” over the line of questioning by Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and John Cornyn (R-TX) at attorney general nominee Merrick Garland’s confirmation hearing.

McCaskill said, “We actually had an attorney general try to dismiss a case after a criminal had pled guilty because he was a buddy of the president’s. I’ve got to just say this right now, I know I shouldn’t go on this long right now, but I can’t help it. I watched part of that hearing. Nicolle, give me a break. Can you believe Cruz and Cornyn sat there and lectured Garland Merrick on politicizing DOJ after what they put up with, with no hearings, no brushback, with the president under Donald Trump, what he did at DOJ? It was disgusting how Trump politicized DOJ. He tried to do it even more than he got away with. The nerve of them to sit there and act like -Cornyn said, ‘The only reason he could ever vote against him is if he wouldn’t pledge to keep politics out of DOJ.’ These guys have some nerve, don’t they? Unbelievable.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/22/mccaskill-the-nerve-of-cruz-cornyn-questioning-garland-merrick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I watched for four years the department of justice and a big piece of the democrat party engage in blockading and treason to their commander-in-Cheif. 4 Long years coupe attempts by deep Staters based on lies.  The DOJ, FBI, CIA, being owned by deep State belong behind bars, Bahr too.  The most shameful four years of American history ever perpetrated, and hitlery is still walking about free!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

From the little I've seen, Garland's answers (e.g. refusing to call the Portland riots domestic terrorism) revealed that he would politicize the Justice Department.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.