Author Topic: Media Grill Jen Psaki on Joe Biden’s Failure to Hold Press Conference  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Grill Jen Psaki on Joe Biden’s Failure to Hold Press Conference

Wendell Husebo 22 Feb 2021

Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked on Monday when President Joe Biden will address the White House press corps independently.

“By this time in their presidencies, both President Donald Trump and President Obama had held solo press conferences. Are there plans for President Biden to hold a solo press conference any time soon?” CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins asked.

“He will hold a solo press conference,” Psaki responded. “But I don’t have a date for you at this point in time.”

“This week?” Collins pressed.

Psaki answered, “Not this week, no.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/22/media-grill-jen-psaki-joe-bidens-failure-hold-press-conference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HaHaHa! LOL!
Of course not. He's a drooling idiot. He can barely read a teleprompter.
Put him there live with a bunch of reporters, there is no way to predict what he may say or do.
He could pull his dick out and start sniffing the hair of all the women there.
No way to know what would happen. His puppet-masters would never take that chance.

But, according to some posters on this board, Biden is lightyears better than Trump.
LMAO!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:25:29 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I'll have to circle back on that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
JoBama will only give a presser if the press submits their questions 48 hours in advance so his team has ample time to train him to repeat the correct answers via a script.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JoBama will only give a presser if the press submits their questions 48 hours in advance so his team has ample time to train him to repeat the correct answers via a script.

Exactly..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That won't work. It has been tried before during the campaign.
He gets confused easily, and then he tries to ad-lib.
And when that happens, God himself has no idea what he is going to say or do.
During the debates, all Trump had to do was to let him talk.
Instead of constantly cutting him off short.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Grill?"  Lol! I call that "poached."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Grill?"  Lol! I call that "poached."

Pickled.

Online mountaineer

They always can use the magic earpiece. Of course, Joe has to be able to repeat the response as it was fed to him, which should make for a zillion laughs.

Offline Wingnut

They always can use the magic earpiece. Of course, Joe has to be able to repeat the response as it was fed to him, which should make for a zillion laughs.

The ear piece is out.  He thinks God is talking to him and he repeats it.  Sad little JoBama. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HaHaHa! LOL!
Of course not. He's a drooling idiot. He can barely read a teleprompter.
Put him there live with a bunch of reporters, there is no way to predict what he may say or do.
He could pull his dick out and start sniffing the hair of all the women there.
No way to know what would happen. His puppet-masters would never take that chance.

But, according to some posters on this board, Biden is lightyears better than Trump.
LMAO!

@240B

I am not so sure of that. I think there is a reason they picked Harris as his VP. I think the plan all along was to get the white fool elected,then dump him for mental health reasons,leaving a black female as the new President.

Looking forward to the 2024 elections,who do YOU think has a better chance of rallying the Dim base,a senile white fool,or a young healthy black woman who will get ALL the black votes,ALL the kneejerk guilt votes from white lefties,and probably even some of the his and her Panic votes due to skin tone?

Sure,she is an idiot too,but MUCH sharper than Slow Joe. Granted,that is no special trick since my socks are sharper than Biden,but still......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

The snooze media immediately "circled back" from asking mean questions to investigate breaking White House dog news.
Joe Biden poses with 'first dogs' Champ and Major in the Oval Office
The president's German shepherds look right at home in the White House's inner sanctum.
Feb. 23, 2021, 8:58 AM EST / Source: TODAY
By Scott Stump

Champ and Major have made themselves right at home in the Oval Office.

President Joe Biden had a pair of furry protectors in the White House's inner sanctum in a photo shared on Instagram Monday night by White House photographer Adam Schultz.  ...
NBC- Photos at link.

Whew, now I can relax, knowing that reporters are digging into the important stuff.