Author Topic: Slow Joe uses the N-Word.  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Slow Joe uses the N-Word.
« on: February 22, 2021, 09:07:34 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Slow Joe uses the N-Word.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 11:50:19 pm »
he said "eager to hear."

Sheesh.

The guy's a retard.

The guy's a senile retard.

There isn't any need to invent crap.  He says his own crap often enough without prompting.

This kind of nonsense discredits the patriots, not the Usurper.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 12:03:43 am »

Piss off rookie.  Never go full retard with the "We are better than them" Bullshit around here.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 12:12:30 am »
he said "eager to hear."

Sheesh.

The guy's a retard.

The guy's a senile retard.

There isn't any need to invent crap.  He says his own crap often enough without prompting.

Bullshit, there is no doubt what he said.  I don't know who the hell you are, but I really got to wonder what your motives are in defending him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 12:33:43 am »
He can't speak coherently and the meds that they have him on are only going to work for so long.  It's been reported that he throws temper fits...usually indicates end stages of dementia.

Kamala -- in two months.  Bets anyone?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 05:37:53 am »
Piss off rookie.  Never go full retard with the "We are better than them" Bullshit around here.

@Wingnut
Why? I don't mind telling anyone or everyone that I am smarter than the Dims. Hell,I have told Dims to their faces that I have a retarded cat that is smarter than all of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 05:40:20 am »
He can't speak coherently and the meds that they have him on are only going to work for so long.  It's been reported that he throws temper fits...usually indicates end stages of dementia.

Kamala -- in 2 months.  Bets anyone?

@libertybele

NOT a bet that I will be making,but I do think the Dims are going to try to hold off on making her President until it's closer to election time,if they can.

The whole "let your vote make history!" thing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 06:05:47 am »

Who knows..  maybe in Biden's dementia eaten mind a little Tourets is showing up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 07:51:09 am »

Who knows..  maybe in Biden's dementia eaten mind a little Tourets is showing up.

@catfish1957

I personally think the SOB has always been both stupid and mean,but now he is so mentally feeble that he can't hide it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 10:27:41 pm »
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"I personally think the SOB has always been both stupid and mean, but now he is so mentally feeble that he can't hide it."

And we're but 4+ weeks into his "presidency".

If he's now entering a period of steady decline -- not necessarily "steep", just "steady" -- it's going to harder and harder for his handlers to "keep it hid".

I suspect there will be no press conferences, no meetings with foreign leaders beyond a few minutes at a time and a photo op or two, and fewer public appearances...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 11:00:04 pm »
He was obviously in steady decline a year before the election.
Even Corn Pop would agree with that.
Many people predicted that he would hold no 'live' press conferences or face to face meetings.
As far as foreign leaders, he may do a zoom or something with a coach closely guiding him with cards, like he did in the campaign.
I'm sure someone will have the ability to pull the plug in a moment if he starts to go off the rails.

He will be gone shortly. His controllers just want to stick all the bad stuff on him with EOs before he goes.
So Kamala can come in with clean hands.
The new VP, whoever it is, has probably has already been notified and is already being prepped.

This Biden Presidency is not sustainable. And Kamala will not be much better.
But at least Kamala, while not that bright, is able to read a teleprompter.
And as a Democrat President, that is the only real requirement. Just ask Obama.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 11:29:15 pm »
Many people predicted that he would hold no 'live' press conferences or face to face meetings.
As far as foreign leaders, he may do a zoom or something with a coach closely guiding him with cards, like he did in the campaign.
I'm sure someone will have the ability to pull the plug in a moment if he starts to go off the rails.

He will be gone shortly. His controllers just want to stick all the bad stuff on him with EOs before he goes.

@240B

And THERE it is,the plan all along. They want to tie all this stuff around Slow Joe's neck and the stupid SOB doesn't even understand what he is promoting.

Then they can install the Affirmative Action VP,and her hands are clean and she can truly claim she had nothing to do with Biden's actions.

IMHO,they are going to hold off for as long as possible before putting Joe "in the home" or "in the dirt",with "in the dirt" being the top choice because he won't be around any longer and nobody in politics will want to say anything bad about the dead.

It will also help Camel Toe because she won't have to carry Joe's screw ups on her back,and because she will gain a lot of public sympathy from having to come in and be accused of being as guilty as Joe of the corruption.

She seems to hate a lock on the sympathy vote if all this happens. Black,female,and taking the heat for "de white mans mistakes" is going to give her an advantage over Trump with the "undecided voter"nitwits.

Going to be hard even for somebody like Trump to overcome that in 2024 because the media will be pushing the "poor Joe" "poor camel toe" message all through the election.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 12:24:37 am »
Joe slurs his words, no matter what he's saying. I've listened to this several times, and believe he was trying to say, "eager to hear," not the so-called n-word. It doesn't really matter. The bottom line is that he is mentally incompetent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2021, 12:50:00 am »
Bullshit, there is no doubt what he said.  I don't know who the hell you are, but I really got to wonder what your motives are in defending him.

I am me.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with my hearing.

And if you want an effective attack on a media cut-out figure, you have to gore the bull-shitter, not his cape.   For you people hard of reading, that means there's no good done in setting up false narratives that will only make our side look retarded and provide ammunition to the enemy.

You want to believe what you are told to believe instead of using your own ears?   That's what the Rodents do.   

You want to take out the Usurper in a media context?  You need to stick to proven facts, not bullshit gimmicks that Crowder should have been too embarassed to use.  He should know better.  Must be desperate for clicks.

How to assail the Usurper:
1) He's senile.  Attack that.
2) He's corrupt.  Attack that.
3) His son is such a total stereotype well-heeled rich-boy son of a political figure they'd never be able to cast the character in a Hollywood straight-to-video movie.  Attack that.
4) His staff is re-regurgitated Obama trash.   Attack that.
5) His VP is a whore that sold her ass for political favor.  Attack that.
6) "I'm talking here" should become a national punch line.  Attack that.
7) The economy is venezuela-izing.  Attack that.
8) The Chinese Flu is being proven to be the hoax it has always been.  Attack that.
9) "America Last" is the Usurpers preferred foreign policy stance.  Attack that.
10) Attack the RINOs'

Or, do none of that and attack your betters because they speak the truth to alleged comics pretending to be current event pundits. Show the world how petty THE ENTIRE 75 million can be by mischaracterizing a verbal slip from a senile old man.   Just remember that while Dan Quayle was beat up for reading a cue-card wrong and lost the Couch Potatoe vote, the GOP does not have the power of the Rodent media to set false narratives and run with them.   

The GOP has problems getting the truth out, do we want to waste resources spreading lies instead?   Lies are for Rodents, not Americans.  We should neither accept them nor peddle them.

But for God's sake, don't do anything useful to restore America to greatness.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:57:09 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 12:53:58 am »

The new VP, whoever it is, has probably has already been notified and is already being prepped.

This Biden Presidency is not sustainable. And Kamala will not be much better.
But at least Kamala, while not that bright, is able to read a teleprompter.
And as a Democrat President, that is the only real requirement. Just ask Obama.

My prediction is that the Senile Usurper will be kept in office until his second Usurpation Anniversary, after which time the Camel's Butt will do what she can to remove him from office or kill him to maximize her term in office, since the Usurperette cannot run for a second term if she serves more than two years completing the Usurper's  term.

As for now, the Usurperette is going to be kept off the stage because I suspect that not even Rodents can tolerate very much of that "I'm talking here" crap from that hole.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2021, 01:26:39 am »
Joe slurs his words, no matter what he's saying. I've listened to this several times, and believe he was trying to say, "eager to hear," not the so-called n-word. It doesn't really matter. The bottom line is that he is mentally incompetent.

That is what I heard as well and you are correct; bottom line is, his mental acuity is continuing to decline. I can only imagine what the heads of state think when they meet with him.  His decline is so obvious, Sloe Joe is simply putting a target on our country.

I believe we will see another attack on this country; either from abroad or from within and it will be because of some 'deal' that Joe will be prompted to make and the attack will make 9-11 look trivial.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2021, 05:29:40 pm »

That is what I heard as well and you are correct; bottom line is, his mental acuity is continuing to decline. I can only imagine what the heads of state think when they meet with him.  His decline is so obvious, Sloe Joe is simply putting a target on our country.

I believe we will see another attack on this country; either from abroad or from within and it will be because of some 'deal' that Joe will be prompted to make and the attack will make 9-11 look trivial.

We are seeing another attack on this country right now.

Why would China or Russia or even Iran use force and violence when they're getting everything they ever wanted by the traitors they purchased to steal the last election?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2021, 07:42:36 pm »
Those that think Biden will be there a long time are flat out wrong.  He goes soon.  Why?  Because IDIOT Harris will need all the time she can get to cement herself in the role of POTUS.  She is completely incompetent, but she can read a teleprompter, so she will serve her puppeteers better than Biden.

Biden gets a POTUS pension, so he can leave soon.

And as to whether he said the N word or not, it does not matter, for the media would never report it if he did.  He could utter it every day and it will not make a bit of difference.

Biden has always been a liability.  He was a liability when he was VP.  With the progression of his dementia, it is only a matter of time.  Months at the most.  I do not see him finishing the year out, and most likely, he makes it to the fall. 

His EOs will unemploy tens if not hundreds of thousands more yet.  And since he is such a disciple of science, God only knows what fruitcake nonsense Fauci will have him doing.  Thanks to Fauci's nonsense, he is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands dead.  He is far worse than Cuomo.  The whole bloody lot of them are the kiss of death for this nation.

Things will not get better with Harris as POTUS.  She is more of a liberal fruitcake than Biden.  Disaster is all that is ahead with these knuckleheads.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2021, 10:32:12 pm »
Biden's always been a liability.   That's why he was never able to get the Rodent nomination for what passes as "honestly" among Rodent circles.

When Biden was in his prime even that fool Dukakis was the preferred stooge for the Rodents.

He never got any better than that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 03:09:08 pm »
Joe is fiercely proud of who he is, what he stands for and what he says.

"C'mon Man!"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 03:11:12 pm »
Those that think Biden will be there a long time are flat out wrong.  He goes soon.  Why?  Because IDIOT Harris will need all the time she can get to cement herself in the role of POTUS.  She is completely incompetent, but she can read a teleprompter, so she will serve her puppeteers better than Biden.

Biden gets a POTUS pension, so he can leave soon.

And as to whether he said the N word or not, it does not matter, for the media would never report it if he did.  He could utter it every day and it will not make a bit of difference.

Biden has always been a liability.  He was a liability when he was VP.  With the progression of his dementia, it is only a matter of time.  Months at the most.  I do not see him finishing the year out, and most likely, he makes it to the fall. 

His EOs will unemploy tens if not hundreds of thousands more yet.  And since he is such a disciple of science, God only knows what fruitcake nonsense Fauci will have him doing.  Thanks to Fauci's nonsense, he is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands dead.  He is far worse than Cuomo.  The whole bloody lot of them are the kiss of death for this nation.

Things will not get better with Harris as POTUS.  She is more of a liberal fruitcake than Biden.  Disaster is all that is ahead with these knuckleheads.
It may well be Jill who tries to keep Joe where he is.  She enjoys the attention and prestige, and has yet to leave her mark on the White House.

Just don't know is she is strongwilled enough to withstand those who want to remove him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 03:34:23 pm »
Maybe he can get his good pal,Corn Pop to write him a letter of recommendation?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 03:36:34 pm »
It may well be Jill who tries to keep Joe where he is.  She enjoys the attention and prestige, and has yet to leave her mark on the White House.

Just don't know is she is strongwilled enough to withstand those who want to remove him.

@IsailedawayfromFR

You do know she's a Doctor,right? Doctors are determined people.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2021, 08:06:39 pm »
I see Dr Jill taking a furlough at some point from her Community College position so she can be by Joe's side to hold his hand every step of the way.  At some point, he will cease making public appearances.  He makes it until the end of the year, beginning of next year.  I see the CIA slipping him one of their cocktails to solidify Harris for their purposes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2021, 08:16:23 pm »
@jafo2010

He makes it until the end of the year, beginning of next year.

Short of a miracle or some sort of manufactured emergency that keeps him in seclusion,I honestly don't see that happening. People are already talking about him being in hiding,and it's not just those of us who are proud of calling ourselves "right wingers".

Even the Dim bosses knew this,or they wouldn't have hooked him up with a black female whose ONLY "qualifications" are that she IS a black female.

Harris is their "Hail Mary" pass if push comes to shove. Even the Dims knew that another geezer white Dim wasn't the answer,and she was basically all that had other than loons like Mad Maxine.

Dedicated Dims would vote for a dead dog if it were a Dim,blacks will vote for her solely BECAUSE she is black,so will the "white guilt Dims",and most likely,so will the other minorities.

That's about it,though. I have no idea if that will be a big enough voting block or not,but I suspect that depends on who the alleged Republicans run against her. If it's Trump,she's done. If it is one of the usual suspects,she has a shot at it because a lot of conservatives probably won't vote.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:28:28 pm by sneakypete »