Author Topic: Slow Joe uses the N-Word.  (Read 1168 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Slow Joe uses the N-Word.
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2021, 08:45:57 pm »
sneakypete,

She does not need to win.  She need only run.  The voting machines will do the rest. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2021, 08:50:25 pm »
sneakypete,

She does not need to win.  She need only run.  The voting machines will do the rest.

@jafo2010

Probably,with the way things are at the moment,but I strongly suspect the Republicans will take over control of Congress in the mid-terms,and all the newbies will be actual Republicans,not RINO's. IMHO,the RINO's have ran their term out with the Republican voters. Sure,some will pretend to have changed their ways in an effort to remain on the gravy train,but I don't think the voters will be buying it this time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2021, 09:01:28 pm »
sneakypete,

I disagree.  Statistically, only 3% of incumbents lose elections.  The system is designed to retain them, even if they are RINOs.

I would love to see them all go, but only a couple will lose their primary.  Most will be re-elected.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2021, 09:53:17 pm »
sneakypete,

I disagree.  Statistically, only 3% of incumbents lose elections.  The system is designed to retain them, even if they are RINOs.

@jafo2010

Yes,but these aren't normal times,and the next Presidential election won't be in normal times,either.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2021, 12:21:46 am »
Yes, agreed.  Not normal times.  But normal or not, no change to the electronic voting machines means continued fixed elections.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 02:47:27 am »
Yes, agreed.  Not normal times.  But normal or not, no change to the electronic voting machines means continued fixed elections.

@jafo2010

In other words,the survival of America as a free and independent nation depends on the outcome of the mid-term elections. If/when ACTUAL Republicans take over control of Congress again,the next election will be VERY different than the last election.

One thing we MUST do is get rid of Mitch the Bitch,and his Chinese wife/spy. The ONLY time he plays a conservative is when his own seat/power is threatened. He then pretends to be Barry Goldwater until the danger has passed and nobody is watching again,and then he sells us out.