Author Topic: More than 300 charged in connection to Capitol riot  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More than 300 charged in connection to Capitol riot
« on: February 27, 2021, 03:03:18 pm »
More than 300 charged in connection to Capitol riot
By Tal Axelrod - 02/26/21 11:00 PM EST

More than 300 people now face federal charges in connection with the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill and at least 280 people have been arrested, the Justice Department announced Friday.

"The investigation into those responsible is moving at a speed and scale that's unprecedented, and rightly so. Those responsible must be held to account, and they will be," acting Deputy Attorney General John Carlin told reporters.

Those figures come over a month after a mob of supporters of former President Trump stormed the Capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to halt Congress’s certification of the Electoral College.

The riot led to the deaths of several people, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, and shook lawmakers’ and security officials’ confidence in the Capitol complex’s safety.

Among the rioters were members of several right-wing militia groups, including the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/540801-more-than-300-charged-in-connection-to-capitol-riot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: More than 300 charged in connection to Capitol riot
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 03:05:50 pm »
How downright dishonest of The Shill to not mention the BLM and Antifa members arrested, as well.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 03:06:37 pm »
The riot led to the deaths of several people, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
Not exactly.
stormed the Capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to halt Congress’s certification of the Electoral College.
Maybe. Or they were just expressing their displeasure. I doubt any seriously believed they could stop the process.

I also find it hard to believe 300 people entered the Capitol.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 03:16:54 pm »
Not exactly.

They know it's a lie. But it will accompany every rat media story on 1/6 from now until kingdom come.

And I wonder if they are arresting those whom the Capitol Hill police actively admitted.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 03:46:28 pm »
If it was 300, outside a few of the bad actors, the nearly 300 democrats who work there are far bigger criiminals
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 07:23:10 pm »
An observation and a question:

O:  The Bank of America's transfer of user data to the cops worked great.  Expect to see more of this.

Q:  How many of the charges were for Jaywalking?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 02:49:21 pm »
Absolute drivel to be absorbed by the illiterate.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 06:04:30 pm »
Does anyone remember 300 or more black and/or communist protesters/rioters being arrested after any leftist protest in the 80's or more recently?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 03:56:43 am »
The first transportees to the Yucca Flats Re-education Center.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.