Author Topic: Stephen Miller Calls Biden Immigration Plans 'Madness'  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

Stephen Miller Calls Biden Immigration Plans 'Madness'
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:32:32 pm »
Stephen Miller Calls Biden Immigration Plans 'Madness'

By Newsmax Wires    |   Sunday, 21 February 2021 02:34 PM

Former White House senior adviser Stephen Miller on Sunday lashed into President Joe Biden’s immigration proposals and policies as “madness.”

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Miller, an architect of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, decried their reversal by the new administration.

“The legislation put forward by President Biden and congressional Democrats would fundamentally erase the very essence of America's nationhood,” he maintained. “For the first time I believe in human history this legislation proposes sending applications to previously deported illegal immigrants and giving them the chance to reenter the country on a rapid path to citizenship. … This is madness.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/miller-biden-immigration/2021/02/21/id/1010909/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Stephen Miller Calls Biden Immigration Plans 'Madness'
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 12:14:36 am »
It is worse than madness.  It is treason.  If you want to destroy the USA, just leave it with open borders for a year or two, and tens of millions will be here that do not belong above the 30-50 million already here that do not belong.

I fully support legal immigration, and I oppose 100% illegal invading aliens entering the USA.  From my perspective, any person entering the USA illegally should NEVER have the opportunity to become a USA citizen..  NEVER!!!

And I do not give one moments care about children brought in illegally by parents or coyotes.  Anyone coming illegally should be immediately deported. No judge, no court.  Immediate return to their nation state.