Author Topic: MSNBC Contributor Who Encouraged ISIS To Bomb Trump Tower Will Testify On Domestic Terrorism  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC Contributor Who Encouraged ISIS To Bomb Trump Tower Will Testify On Domestic Terrorism

February 24, 2021 By Tristan Justice

After wielding fabricated evidence at the recent Senate impeachment trial, Democrats plan to call a conspiracy-obsessed MSNBC Russia-hoaxer who once encouraged ISIS to bomb a Trump Tower to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on “domestic terrorism.”

Malcolm Nance, a left-wing Navy veteran accused of exaggerating his military accomplishments while in the service, will join lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee to discuss the Capitol riots in early January.

“This is my nominee for first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property,” Nance wrote in 2017 in a since-deleted tweet with a picture of Trump Tower Istanbul, building credibility among Democrats to offer congressional testimony on domestic terrorism.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/24/msnbc-contributor-who-encouraged-isis-to-bomb-trump-tower-will-testify-on-domestic-terrorism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Who should know more about terrorists than a terrorist?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.