Author Topic: Loyal Trump Republican moves to cut off all noncitizens from government assistance programs  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Loyal Trump Republican moves to cut off all noncitizens from government assistance programs
by Anna Giaritelli, Homeland Security Reporter |
 | February 21, 2021 06:28 AM

A congressman who is considered among the most loyal supporters of former President Donald Trump is pushing Congress to go further than even the previous administration attempted with a move to bar immigrants from federal assistance programs.

Rep. Glenn Grothman, a Wisconsin Republican, introduced this month the Smarter Plan for Immigrant Welfare bill to expand guidelines for eligibility for any kind of welfare or government assistance. Since 1996, when the last major welfare legislation was passed, only immigrants who have green cards, or legal permanent residents, were allowed to request assistance.

The Trump administration had proposed a plan to update existing rules so that the government would have the ability to block immigrants who apply for green cards on the basis that they may rely on federal assistance and would be a "public charge" to the government. That effort is now being reviewed and expected to be undone by the White House.

But over on Capitol Hill, Grothman wants lawmakers to take it a step further and bar all noncitizens from getting so much as a penny from any federal programs.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/loyal-trump-republican-cut-off-noncitizens-assistance-programs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
From what I have been told by current green card holders that you cannot keep your green card if you are on any type of public assistance.

And one person I know (originally from Germany) went through a LOT while in school to avoid losing hers. Never took any public assistance ever for fear of losing that green card.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Illegal Alien from Kenya had a policy of deporting white Europeans whenever possible and protecting non-Euro illegal aliens whenever possible. 

But the Congressman has the right idea.   Trump had to do things via EO to recover from the terrorism of the Illegal Alien from Kenya because neither Rodent nor RINO in the Congress were working with him to MAGA.  Thus the Usurper's flurry of Executive Orders now.   

Thanks to the Illegal Alien's illegal Pen and Phone, the United States has ceased to be a nation of law, and the road back from that cliff is not likely to be possible, and if it is, it's definitely not going to be easy.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:40:35 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

Why in the hell would any rational person be in favor of accepting immigrants who need financial assistance?

I understand why the rats do - dependence and compliance are the only two qualities they want in an immigrant.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Why in the hell would any rational person be in favor of accepting immigrants who need financial assistance?

I understand why the rats do - dependence and compliance are the only two qualities they want in an immigrant.

Illegal aliens vote.

And when illegal aliens vote, they not only vote Rodent, they vote OFTEN.

Why else would they be wanted?

OH!  The US Chamber of Commerce, which is the RINO's dominatrix, wants all that cheap labor, and the Rodents along with them want to destroy the middle class.

Lots of reasons why the Traitors Within want to import an army of millions of betrayers into the US and have been doing so for almost fifty years now.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Used to be the law that everyone even those damn WHITE people that are so loathed today, had to either be financially self supporting or have a sponsor that attested they would be financially responsible for the immigrant and the the immigrants had to swear under penalty of deportation not receive or seek ANY government aid or assistance for a period of five years. I know because that was the policy under which my parents, Godparents, grandparents and uncle and millions of others of all races and nationalities immigrated to America. Suddenly that all changed if you came from south of our border and the democrats cleaned out the taxpayers wallets to give benefits to illegal immigrants that they refuse to give to native born Americans.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Loyal Trump Republican moves to cut off all noncitizens from government assistance programs"

Sounds good to me.
(nothing more to say beyond that...)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How did reality get so suspended on this thread.  If all democrats suddenly had a moral compass, and conscience, and were overwhelmed with a sense of patriotic and civic duty? I think i'd rather invest in unicorn farts and ho and mo rainbows.  C mon lets get serious.
America hating democrats are running the show now, right ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 01:14:53 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

JFK wanted this.  He is also who gave illegals welfare.  He and LBJ Teddy made this mess. They are demon-rats.

HART/CELLER ACT 1965

The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965, also known as the Hart-Celler Act, abolished an earlier quota system based on national origin and established a new immigration policy based on reuniting immigrant families and attracting skilled labor to the United States. Over the next four decades, the policies put into effect in 1965 would greatly change the demographic makeup of the American population, as immigrants entering the United States under the new legislation came increasingly from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, as opposed to Europe.

Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

By the early 1960s, calls to reform U.S. immigration policy had mounted, thanks in no small part to the growing strength of the civil rights movement. At the time, immigration was based on the national-origins quota system in place since the 1920s, under which each nationality was assigned a quota based on its representation in past U.S. census figures. The civil rights movement’s focus on equal treatment regardless of race or nationality led many to view the quota system as backward and discriminatory. In particular, Greeks, Poles, Portuguese and Italians–of whom increasing numbers were seeking to enter the U.S.–claimed that the quota system discriminated against them in favor of Northern Europeans.

President John F. Kennedy even took up the immigration reform cause, giving a speech in June 1963 calling the quota system “intolerable.”
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:01:53 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Used to be the law that everyone even those damn WHITE people that are so loathed today, had to either be financially self supporting or have a sponsor that attested they would be financially responsible for the immigrant and the the immigrants had to swear under penalty of deportation not receive or seek ANY government aid or assistance for a period of five years. I know because that was the policy under which my parents, Godparents, grandparents and uncle and millions of others of all races and nationalities immigrated to America. Suddenly that all changed if you came from south of our border and the democrats cleaned out the taxpayers wallets to give benefits to illegal immigrants that they refuse to give to native born Americans.

Correct and we paid $600.00 dollars in 19XX money to come here, having a sponsor.  I remember.  I remember it all. Staying in quarantine, being on the boat, seeing Liberty, getting sprayed with something white in the hair.  I guess for lice?
We were clean people.  Now, just hop the Rio.