Author Topic: Kamala Harris carves out growing diplomatic role under Biden  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris carves out growing diplomatic role under Biden
« on: February 21, 2021, 02:28:50 pm »
'Apprentice' Kamala Harris carves out growing diplomatic role under Biden
by Katherine Doyle, White House Correspondent |
 | February 20, 2021 07:00 AM

As vice president, President Biden came to the role with a deep well of experience, particularly on foreign policy.

Under Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris’s role is "more an apprentice position" than a Biden or Walter Mondale-like consigliere, according to Jack Lechelt, author of The Vice Presidency in Foreign Policy: From Mondale to Cheney.

There are signs, however, that Harris is carving out her own growing diplomatic role.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/apprentice-kamala-harris-growing-diplomatic-role-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Kamala Harris carves out growing diplomatic role under Biden
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 05:50:44 pm »
There are signs, however, that Harris is carving out her own growing diplomatic role.

Like taking calls from heads of State?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 05:58:26 pm »
Can't for the life of me come up with what would be a plausible role considering the woman's singular talent is selling herself sexually for wealth and power.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 06:28:36 pm »
I have even more concerns; "apprenticeship position"?  Apprenticeships are normally those undergoing training.  Who the heck is training her?? Sloe Joe? Should we see this as getting her ready to be president? In no way is she qualified in more ways then one.  Expect her VP to have a very hands on role.     

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 06:44:29 pm »

Hummers for everyone!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 06:46:39 pm »

No..more like taking head from calls of State.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 06:49:43 pm »
Every time I read an article with "President Biden" and/or "Vice President Harris" in it I still double-check to see if it's from the Babylon Bee. 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 06:51:01 pm »
Every time I read an article with "President Biden" and/or "Vice President Harris" in it I still double-check to see if it's from the Babylon Bee. 

A pedophillic POTUS and a prostitute VPOTUS. 

And the dims called our leadership morally corrupt?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 11:48:01 pm »
"As vice president, President Biden came to the role with a deep well of experience, particularly on foreign policy."

Spare me.
That well ran dry some years ago.