Author Topic: BREAKING News From The FBI- They Just Made The Biggest ANTIFA TERRORIST Arrest Yet! (PICS)  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING News From The FBI- They Just Made The Biggest ANTIFA TERRORIST Arrest Yet! (PICS)

DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS –
BOOM! Federal law agents have arrested a scumbag  ANTIFA terrorist named Daniel Baker of Tallahassee for transmission, in interstate commerce, of communication containing a threat to kidnap or to injure Trump supporters.

Here’s the official report from the Department of Justice (DOJ).
Middletown Man Pleads Guilty In Federal Court To Use Of Incendiary Device At Newark Planned Parenthood

WILMINGTON, Del. – A Middletown man pleaded guilty in federal court on February 11, 2021, to Intentional Damage to a Facility that Provides Reproductive Health Services and Possession of an Unregistered Destructive Device (Molotov Cocktail) under the National Firearms Act.  The Honorable Leonard P. Stark, Chief Judge, United States District Court for the District of Delaware, accepted the plea.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/antifa-terrorist-arrest/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%202-17-21%20NUM%203

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now the FBI acts...   After being MIA last summer. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

I'm the law enforcement is going to have too let this innocent gentleman to go free.  Uncle Joe has assured all of America Antifa is an ideal, not individuals.  Who can a person be a member of an organization which doesn't exist.  I trust Uncle Joe on this. :3:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kamala is going to lead his defense team.
Trust me on this. Nothing, nothing whatsoever, is going to happen to this guy.
He is a Democrat hero stormtrooper. They will never punish him for anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

Yeah. It'll be a replay of the Potempa Murder of 1932 all over.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

Is the thread and article about a Tallahassee, FL man who threatened to falsely imprison Trump supporters at their protest or a Middletown, DE man who threw a Molotov cocktail into a Planned Parenthood facility?

TBR already has a thread about Daniel Baker, here http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,428983.0.html . Unlike this thread's OP article, that thread's source is intelligible and not a clickbait source.

(fixed a typo)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 04:56:30 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Man, and I opened the thread believing they finally had the goods on Obama, the biggest Antifa terrorist of them all.

I am disappointed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 10:52:07 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

If he knows anything and there's any hint that he's going to cut a deal, he'll be Epsteined, of course.

But since Aunty Fa has an umbilical cord leading straight to the top levels of the Rodents, there's no chance whatsoever that he will be allowed to be prosecuted.   Clearly there should be a RICO investigation into the Aunty Fa and (b)LM terrorist organizations.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not so sure. Look at the charge:
Intentional Damage to a Facility that Provides Reproductive Health Services

I must ask if that was an abortion clinic?

If so, it would be like an endangered critter eating an endangered plant...

Stopping abortion would be a heretical attack on the sacred abattoirs of the Left

Something is going to happen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis