Author Topic: Biden plans to visit Texas as soon as next week Biden plans to visit Texas as soon as next week  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden plans to visit Texas as soon as next week
By Brett Samuels - 02/19/21 01:21 PM EST

President Biden plans to visit Texas as early as next week after the state was devastated by winter weather and widespread power outages that compromised residents' access to water and medical resources.

"I had planned on being in Texas the middle of next week, but what I don't want to be is a burden. When the president lands in any city in America, it has a long tail, and they're working like the devil to take care of their folks," Biden said when asked at the White House about plans to visit the state after giving remarks to the virtual Munich Security Conference.

"If in fact it's concluded that I can go without creating a burden for the folks on the ground while they're dealing with this crisis, I plan on going," he said, adding that he hoped to make a decision on timing early next week.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/539599-biden-plans-to-visit-texas-as-soon-as-next-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hope he wears his insulated Depends.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is compassionately ignoring the plight of the Texas people.  Giving them attention or assistance might distract them too much!  Sending more money to foreigners might help them take their minds off of their plight, eh?
Trump would have had they assistance by now!
Election have consequences dullards!
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Lando Lincoln

Notice the subtlety of the headline.  In this case, "...as soon as next week".  This, of course, implies a prompt and urgent response.  Had Trump been in office, it would read, "Trump delays plans to visit Texas..."  No difference but with a distinction.

Now, do that countless times over the course of four years. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck