Author Topic: Joe Biden Prioritizes Illegal Aliens After Black Americans Propelled Him to White House  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Prioritizes Illegal Aliens After Black Americans Propelled Him to White House

John Binder 17 Feb 2021

President Joe Biden is readying the release of his amnesty plan that will seek to increase legal immigration levels while legalizing 11 to 22 million illegal aliens — a policy prescription that is likely to burden black American communities more than any other.

Biden and elected Democrats, this week, are expected to unveil their amnesty plan that is likely to propose increasing the flow of low-skilled foreign workers to the United States to compete for jobs against unemployed Americans. Similarly, the plan is likely to give green cards to nearly the entire illegal alien population who would be immediately allowed to legally take U.S. jobs.

The amnesty priority of the Biden administration and Democrats comes as black Americans helped boost their electoral victories in the last election cycle. The black vote in swing states like Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania helped push Biden over the line. Nationally, black Americans went 87 percent for Biden over former President Trump, easily the strongest most loyal Democrat voting bloc.

Despite their massive show of support, Biden is eyeing mass immigration plans that research has repeatedly shown will devastate black American communities.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/17/joe-biden-prioritizes-illegal-aliens-after-black-americans-propelled-him-to-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why should Shortbus Joe care? Blacks will still vote for him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They won't vote American?

They insist on voting for the party of racism?

They want to be slaves again?

Then they deserve whatever happens to them.   They had their chance to be free, they voted Democrat instead.

Screw'em.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sooner or later the blacks are going to wake up and discover they stuck knives in their own backs,and they are going to be STEAMED!

This will happen roughly at the same time the South American illegal aliens move into publik housin in high enough numbers to dominate,and the blacks lose the drug and prostitution trades that have been making them rich in cash while living in publik housin.

Going to be tough for them to learn to live on actual welfare money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Sooner or later the blacks are going to wake up and discover they stuck knives in their own backs,and they are going to be STEAMED!

This will happen roughly at the same time the South American illegal aliens move into publik housin in high enough numbers to dominate,and the blacks lose the drug and prostitution trades that have been making them rich in cash while living in publik housin.

Going to be tough for them to learn to live on actual welfare money.

Does this post make you a racist?  You sure got on my case for truth telling.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The notion of making 10s of millions of illegal invading aliens legal without a clue of how many exactly is not in the best interest of a single American citizen outside the billionaire class.

I believe we are looking at a number north of 30 million.  Republicans are foolish to cooperate on any level with Democommies.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Does this post make you a racist? 

@LegalAmerican

Don't know,and don't really care what anyone else thinks about it. I write MY truths,not yours.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The notion of making 10s of millions of illegal invading aliens legal without a clue of how many exactly is not in the best interest of a single American citizen outside the billionaire class.

@jafo2010 

Not true. There will be thousands of new jobs to be had in local,state,and fereal public aid agencies,plus there will be billions of dollars in new contracts signed to provide the new parasites with goods and services.

Just because there is nothing but debt in it for you and I doesn't mean that someone else won't be raking in a bundle.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I believe we are looking at a number north of 30 million.  Republicans are foolish to cooperate on any level with Democommies.
I figured 40 million, the 11 million stuff has been thrown about forever.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
President Lyndon b Johnson said of welfare; We'll own those n----rs for 200 years.  Plantation speech if their ever was one.
The choice was simple, jobs, REAL jobs, Trump brought back to America, or Biden reversing that and put blacks back on the welfare plantation, until the massive spending runs out.  A great Many blacks voted for Trump, no fraud either.
Many blacks fully support Muslims who practiced slavery to this very day.  So turning against Trump and for Biden does have some continuity.  They love whom they hate, hate who does them good, at least some of them.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:13:44 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions