Author Topic: Six US Capitol Police officers have been suspended and 29 others are currently being investigated fo  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Six US Capitol Police officers have been suspended and 29 others are currently being investigated for their actions during the deadly DC riot - as one took a selfie and another wore MAGA hat

US Capitol Police say 35 cops are being investigated for their actions on Jan. 6
    Of those officers, six have been suspended with pay, officials said Thursday
    One of the suspended officers was filmed posing for selfies inside the Capitol
    Lt. Tarik Khalid Johnson, 45, who was seen wearing a MAGA hat is suspended
    The number of officers under investigation could rise as the probe continues

By Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:32 EST, 18 February 2021 | Updated: 01:09 EST, 19 February 2021

Six Capitol Police officers have been suspended and 29 others are currently under investigation for their conduct during the violent insurrection in Washington DC on January 6, officials have announced.

The suspensions and investigations come as part of an internal probe at the Capitol Police Department, under the direction of Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman. 

Among those suspended is a cop who was filmed posing for selfies with rioters inside the Capitol, Rep. Tim Ryan, a Democrat from Ohio, previously confirmed.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9276805/Six-Capitol-cops-suspended-29-investigated-actions-Jan-6.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What about identifying the one who murdered an unarmed person witnessed on video?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mortarman

What about identifying the one who murdered an unarmed person witnessed on video?

That guy will be awarded the Kriegsverdienstmedaille by Kamaltoe personally.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

Why would they want to do that? He wasn't reported to have been wearing a MAGA hat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@IsailedawayfromFR

Why would they want to do that? He wasn't reported to have been wearing a MAGA hat.
Part of the Liberal Purge. Same with the military.
The Democrats want only Liberal Gestapo troops to have weapons.
Police, Military, HLS, all government agencies will be purged of anyone the fascist Democrats consider to be 'not loyal' to them personally.
This is only the beginning. Next they will form Obama's famous Federal Police Force (formerly known as German SS troops).
Remember, we are only a few weeks into this takeover. Just wait until they really get rolling.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

The Democrats want only Liberal Gestapo troops to have weapons.

If you will remember, 5-6 years ago virtually every government agency stocked up on ammunition whether their agents had weapons or not; hundreds of thousands of rounds.  People questioned why, except democrats, of course.  Now we are beginning to see why.  And don't forget the young people trained by Imam Obama to be "leaders."  You can bet we will them shortly.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 06:00:24 pm by rangerrebew »