Author Topic: Accidental Blast During Bomb-Making Class Kills 30 Taliban Fighters  (Read 817 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Accidental Blast During Bomb-Making Class Kills 30 Taliban Fighters

Gabrielle Reyes 16 Feb 2021

At least 30 Taliban members died after an explosive device detonated during a bomb-making tutorial in Afghanistan’s northern Balkh province over the weekend, the Defense Post reported on Tuesday.

A group of Taliban jihadists gathered at a mosque in the village of Qultaq on February 13 to receive training on how to assemble bombs and improvised explosive devices (IED). An explosive device accidentally detonated, killing at least “30 Taliban fighters including six foreign nationals who were expert mine makers,” according to the Afghan Army’s 209th Shaheen Corps, which confirmed the deadly blast in a statement released Saturday. The bodies of the six Taliban-affiliated foreign nationals were rendered unidentifiable by the blast, according to the statement.

The Taliban has not commented on the incident. Such accidental explosions are fairly common in war-torn Afghanistan. A similar blast occurred at a mosque in Balkh’s Chahabar Bolak district in August.

“A group of eight Taliban IED experts were busy manufacturing a bomb inside a mosque in Sikandar Khel Village [when a] … premature explosion caused by [the] IED killed four Taliban militants and wounded at least four others,” Afghanistan’s Khaama Press reported at the time, citing a statement by Afghanistan’s Shaheen Corps.

“The explosion also destroyed a large cache of explosives and other materials which the group was using to manufacture IEDs,” according to the statement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/02/16/accidental-blast-bomb-making-class-kills-30-taliban/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Accidental Blast During Bomb-Making Class Kills 30 Taliban Fighters
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 03:11:28 pm »
... killing at least “30 Taliban fighters including six foreign nationals who were expert mine makers,” ...

Taking out the teachers, good! Taking out leaders lowers the knowledge and experience of the terrorists; killing the technical experts - in this case, self-inflicted - lowers the terrorists technical expertise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 03:11:48 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 03:58:34 pm »
"Now pay attention class, I am only going to show how to do this once."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 07:15:00 pm »
"Now pay attention class, I am only going to show how to do this once."

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 04:38:38 am »
I think there's a word for that............SERENDIPITY

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 04:41:44 am »
This is not the first time this happened.  Can't seem to learn. lol

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 04:59:32 am »
Premature jihadulation... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

About 30 Taliban Die in Bombmaking Accident, Afghan Government Says
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 12:28:22 pm »

About 30 Taliban Die in Bombmaking Accident, Afghan Government Says

18 Feb 2021
Stars and Stripes | By J.P. Lawrence

KABUL, Afghanistan -- About 30 Taliban militants were killed when they detonated a bomb they were learning how to assemble, the Afghan Defense Ministry said.

The blast occurred last week at a bombmaking course in Afghanistan's northern Balkh province, the statement said.

Six foreign fighters were among the militants who died in the incident, the Afghan military said. While the foreigners were not identified, militants from abroad -- some affiliated with al-Qaida -- have trained Taliban fighters to make bombs during the last two decades of war in Afghanistan.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/02/18/about-30-taliban-die-bombmaking-accident-afghan-government-says.html

rangerrebew

Re: About 30 Taliban Die in Bombmaking Accident, Afghan Government Says
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 12:31:49 pm »
There aren't many news reports anymore which can you feeling good, glad to be alive, happy to see the news - this is one of them. :0012: :cheerlead: :dancer: blij26 :hands: :laughingdog:

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 09:17:33 pm »
The blast occurred last week at a bombmaking course in Afghanistan's northern Balkh province, the statement said.

And this is exactly why there are no remedial bombmaking classes....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 09:20:45 pm »
And this is exactly why there are no remedial bombmaking classes....

I think the Talliban instructor had a PHd like Jill Biden and he like to be called "Doctor"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 06:53:23 pm »
I recall around 1970 when some bomb throwers' house blew up in New York (?) and wiped the lot of them out. Funny.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 07:27:40 pm »
Hope it took out the mosque also.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 07:41:58 pm »
"Before twisting these two wires together, be sure the battery is discon..."
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline dfwgator