Author Topic: Trump to speak at CPAC conference in first public appearance post-White House  (Read 464 times)

Online libertybele

Trump to speak at CPAC conference in first public appearance post-White House

Former President Trump will make his first major public appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) conference later this month, Fox News has learned.

Traditionally held outside of Washington, D.C., the 2021 CPAC conference will kick off in Orlando, Fla., on Thursday.

Trump will be talking about the future of the Republican Party and the conservative movement. Also, look for the 45th president to take on President Biden’s "disastrous amnesty and border policies," according to a source familiar with Trump's speech.

Trump has stayed relatively quiet since leaving the White House on Jan. 20 for his Mar-a-lago resort in Florida and after Twitter banned him from the social media platform after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

But Trump has indicated he wants to stay politically active and told his supporters after his impeachment acquittal the MAGA movement is still going strong...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-speak-at-cpac-conference-in-first-public-appearance-post-white-house
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I imagine there will be masses of supporters @ the Conference held in Orlando and the event will be without any disruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I imagine there will be masses of supporters @ the Conference held in Orlando and the event will be without any disruption.
Well no disruption by Trump supporters nut it's a safe bet that the fascists will be there to cause as much damage and disruption as possible, but enough about the media. I'm sure BLM (Black Liberal Moochers) and the Antifa fascists will be rioting, assaulting and looting with Trump and the conference as their excuse.............as if they need one anymore.