Author Topic: Trump ready to make McConnell's life miserable  (Read 1121 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Trump ready to make McConnell's life miserable
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2021, 07:29:34 am »
Quoted
In McConnell’s floor speech, he pointed out that he was not disparaging Trump’s movement, only the former president’s behavior and the behavior of those that sacked the Capitol.

christian:
Of course not, he was just NEVER TRUMPING Trump, non-judgmentally of course to escape being thought of as doing what he was doing.  Backstabbing cowardice on display there as well as what we see elsewhere.  Those that sacked the capital, the lie the democrats have lock-stepped for, McConnell marches to as well.  They eventually reveal themselves....as McConnell just did, not all of them are so careless.  The escape mechanism they count on is: Judge them by their intentions.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:31:15 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2021, 02:55:41 pm »
The article wasn't behind a pay wall @PeteS in CA  --- I read it without a problem in full --- including photos, maps and videos.

I'm not going to comment further on your post since you didn't read the article....which is remarkably well researched and evenhanded with a response from the organization and Sec. Chao to each issue raised.  You're still doing the kneejerk thing.  I'd prefer to engage with the intellect thing.

Ciao.   :seeya:

For me it was behind the NYT's paywall (I include sites that require the viewers give their email address under that term, since the result will be receiving advertising). Why are you essentially calling me a liar, @Right_in_Virginia?

Like I posted below, can we move from six-degrees-of-separation-grade guilt-by-association to something weird, like evidence? If a company doing significant business in China makes their employees Chinese spies then I'm a Chinese spy. Is an immediate member of my family a Chinese spy because of being ethnic Chinese? How far will this I read it on the Internet conspiracy-theory paranoia go?! Got real evidence? Produce it. An insinuation-laden NYT guilt-by-vague-association hit-piece is not evidence (do I have to remind how crazy-inaccurate and untrue the NYT's Hate-Trump hit-pieces have been the past five and counting years?).

If asking evidence to support a serious accusation - still waiting, @Victoria33, where's the evidence Trump tried to murder Mike Pence? - is being "kneejerk", well, yeah. By that standard our criminal court system is "kneejerk".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2021, 03:03:48 pm »
My company had business with China since I joined it in 1984, very significant business as the jobs got shipped there.  Mine left in 2018, and I was glad for it by then!  Imagine working in a department that got hit with layoffs every few years, who never were replaced, while the aggregate workload never went down.

I never knew I was a spy, and I'm aggrieved because I never got a tumble like Bang Bang Fang Fang.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2021, 06:25:10 pm »
My company had business with China since I joined it in 1984, very significant business as the jobs got shipped there.  Mine left in 2018, and I was glad for it by then!  Imagine working in a department that got hit with layoffs every few years, who never were replaced, while the aggregate workload never went down.

The largest and best power supply companies are Taiwanese and Chinese (including one that began in Hong Kong in the 1970s or earlier). All do significant manufacturing in China. The one I used to work for is the largest or second largest; its high-volume products are made in China and more moderate volume products in another Asian nation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2021, 06:35:19 pm »
The largest and best power supply companies are Taiwanese and Chinese (including one that began in Hong Kong in the 1970s or earlier). All do significant manufacturing in China. The one I used to work for is the largest or second largest; its high-volume products are made in China and more moderate volume products in another Asian nation.

Greeting fellow Chinese Spy!  You got Bang Bang's phone number?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 07:09:03 pm »
Greeting fellow Chinese Spy!  You got Bang Bang's phone number?

888mouth

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 09:25:09 pm »
For me it was behind the NYT's paywall (I include sites that require the viewers give their email address under that term, since the result will be receiving advertising). Why are you essentially calling me a liar, @Right_in_Virginia?

Of course not @PeteS in CA and I apologize if you took it that way.  I'm curious why copying the link put it behind the pay wall .. (I don't have a subscription, either) and if there's a way around this.

Like I posted below, can we move from six-degrees-of-separation-grade guilt-by-association to something weird, like evidence? If a company doing significant business in China makes their employees Chinese spies then I'm a Chinese spy. Is an immediate member of my family a Chinese spy because of being ethnic Chinese? How far will this I read it on the Internet conspiracy-theory paranoia go?! Got real evidence? Produce it. An insinuation-laden NYT guilt-by-vague-association hit-piece is not evidence (do I have to remind how crazy-inaccurate and untrue the NYT's Hate-Trump hit-pieces have been the past five and counting years?).

If asking evidence to support a serious accusation - still waiting, @Victoria33, where's the evidence Trump tried to murder Mike Pence? - is being "kneejerk", well, yeah. By that standard our criminal court system is "kneejerk".

There is a great deal of "evidence" in the article -- substantive stuff with video, receipts, photos, etc. (Damn!  I've got to find a way to link to that ... )  I'm not saying the Chao family are Chinese spies .... I'm saying the Chao family effectively used their father's lifelong connection with the head of the CCP (they were schoolmates and remained friends) and Elaine's political connections through her government positions and through McConnell  to become very rich, very rich indeed. 

If we're going to fault Joe and Hunter for this, why not the Chaos and McConnell?

If we're going to say Joe makes political decisions to benefit China because of this, why not Elaine and Mitch?

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2021, 09:40:14 pm »

I never knew I was a spy, and I'm aggrieved because I never got a tumble like Bang Bang Fang Fang.

No one's talking about spying @Cyber Liberty  The web of qui-pro-quos to keep the China money flowing is what I'm discussing.   One doesn't have to spy for China or sleep with Chinese spies to help China at our expense. 

It's far more ingenious for China to have the USA implementing economic, education, sports and foreign policies that bolster China's global position and influence.  It's a more effective way to achieve their goals without the messy spying and without firing a shot. 

The thirst for money truly is the root of all evil.  For starters, ask the Bidens and Harvard. 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 09:43:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2021, 10:07:47 pm »
No one's talking about spying @Cyber Liberty  The web of qui-pro-quos to keep the China money flowing is what I'm discussing.   One doesn't have to spy for China or sleep with Chinese spies to help China at our expense. 

It's far more ingenious for China to have the USA implementing economic, education, sports and foreign policies that bolster China's global position and influence.  It's a more effective way to achieve their goals without the messy spying and without firing a shot. 

The thirst for money truly is the root of all evil.  For starters, ask the Bidens and Harvard.

I know!  Just pulling your leg!  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2021, 02:22:07 am »
I know!  Just pulling your leg!  :laugh:

Thanks for clarifying, I missed that.