Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump Releases Statement BLASTING Mitch McConnell as “Dour, Sullen and Unsmiling  (Read 1174 times)

Online roamer_1

Yeah.  You're right.  We shouldn't imply any such thing as that.

We should SAY it.

Trump was one of the greatest political leaders the US has seen since Lincoln.   He showed the real Americans that patriotism not only was not dead, but its the best thing ever.

He restored the Americans faith in themselves and strengthened our resolve to rescue this nation from the terroristic marxists embodied by that Illegal Alien from Kenya he replaced.

He illuminated the light of truth on the disgusting Rodents who fabricated lie after lie after lie in support of the Haggard Harridan Drunk the Rodents tried to foist off as their presidential candidate in 2016, and the walking corpse-plant who usurped Trump's legitimately won second term.

So, yeah, we should never imply things.

We should speak directly, like President Trump does.

and the ball moved leftward. And it only cost twenty trillion dollars.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trashing one side, and giving the other side a pass. IS taking a side.  Just not honest enough to admit the obvious.  Being a Never Trumper is taking part in where we now are at, it doesn't require being an active Biden supporter.
 Only stupidity and denial tries to deny some thing that obvious.  You got your way, why bother denying?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

Trashing one side, and giving the other side a pass. IS taking a side.  Just not honest enough to admit the obvious.  Being a Never Trumper is taking part in where we now are at, it doesn't require being an active Biden supporter.
 Only stupidity and denial tries to deny some thing that obvious.  You got your way, why bother denying?

Well at least now the left is the side doing the damage to America and y'all ain't cheering it on anymore.

Offline christian

Which side do you oppose, and by doing so support the other side ?

Online roamer_1

Which side do you oppose, and by doing so support the other side ?

I support NEITHER side. I do not support big government just because it has an 'R' on it... Or a 'T'...

Supporting and rewarding the most expensive government in the history of Man - That being Tumpy's, well that seems to be the side handing out passes.

Your statement leads inevitably to the very 'lesser evil' solution that has brought us right here.

I propose actually supporting a STANDARD. Something that is measurable and non-malleable.
It's called Conservatism. You should check it out.

Offline Absalom

Yeah.  You're right.  We shouldn't imply any such thing as that.We should SAY it.

Trump was one of the greatest political leaders the US has seen since Lincoln.
He restored the Americans faith in themselves and strengthened our resolve to rescue this nation from the terroristic marxists embodied by that Illegal Alien from Kenya he replaced.
He illuminated the light of truth on the disgusting Rodents who fabricated lie after lie after lie in support of the Haggard Harridan Drunk the Rodents tried to foist off as their presidential candidate in 2016, and the walking corpse-plant who usurped Trump's legitimately won second term.
So, yeah, we should never imply things.
We should speak directly, like President Trump does.
------------------------
Cult leaders like Koresh, Jones and Manson, perceive that their unhinged
fans need to be led; yet it predictably always ends in tears or far worse.
Trump, a consummate fraud and hustler, is more of the same and matters
will end just as history records.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
------------------------

Thank God for the press and media we have today!  They'll record it just as you wish, and will also call Trump supporters "cultists."

Cheer up, you're on the "correct" side of history.  Huzzah!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

------------------------
@Absalom

HeHeHe HA! LOL
We all should fall to our knees an thank God Almighty ...
that we now have Kamala Biden and Pelosi to save us all from absolute DOOM!!
Trump is worse than SATAN himself!!

HaHa you crack me up dude. If you are not being paid by the DNC, you are cheating yourself.
Sieg Heil dude ... you are the perfect deluded Liberal.
Hope all that goose-stepping in lockstep to your masters does not mess up your ankles.
Don't ever change, it's too much fun.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Absalom

HeHeHe HA! LOL

HaHa you crack me up dude. If you are not being paid by the DNC, you are cheating yourself.
Hope all that goose-stepping in lockstep to your masters does not mess up your ankles.

I wonder if he notices his mentor is gone?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Absalom

HeHeHe HA! LOL

He's just mad because his Lincoln Project buddies are in hiding. :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's just mad because his Lincoln Project buddies are in hiding. :cool:

I hope he got his paycheck prior to a couple weeks ago.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

Never Trumpers do not take sides.  They just construct only democrats can win, but judge them by their mouth-intentions, like hitlery.  It certainly works for her!  They just worked for Trumps defeat and succeeded.  If they are not on the democrats payroll, they sure work hard for free!  How about, I'm a never Biden, but have nothing bad to say about Trump..  Inbreeding think, followed by like souls. 
Mitch McConnel is a Romney, Graham and a Pence deep Staters.  Betrayal for yen is their stock and trade.