Author Topic: Bill Gates on Green Reset: ‘It’s an all-out effort, like a world war, but it’s us against greenhouse  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Gates on Green Reset: ‘It’s an all-out effort, like a world war, but it’s us against greenhouse gases’ – Urges ‘regulation’ to force people to eat ‘synthetic meat’ – Links COVID & Climate

Gates releases his book, 'How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need' in February, where he sets out his plans for how the world can reach zero greenhouse gas emissions in time to prevent a climate crisis

Watch: Bill Gates on global green reset: 'It's an all-out effort, like a world war, but it's us against greenhouse gases'

MIT Technology Review: Bill Gates: Rich nations should shift entirely to synthetic beef - Bill Gates: "I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time. Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand."  ... Gates: “I mean, these are good things – in fact, buying Beyond Burgers [a plant-based “meat” company that Gates invests in] actually drives demand, which will get the quality up and the rate premium down, so consumer behavior is important.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/02/15/bill-gates-on-green-reset-its-an-all-out-effort-like-a-world-war-but-its-us-against-greenhouse-gases-urges-regulation-to-force-people-to-eat-synthetic-meat-links-covid-climate/

rangerrebew

– Urges ‘regulation’ to force people to eat ‘synthetic meat’ 

HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE REAL REASON GATES ADMITTED TO BEING A CARBON ABUSER - SYNTHETIC MEAT!!

What is he going to do with all that lands he owns?  Why grow crops for synthetic meat!!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The left wants to

(1) take away your meat and dictate what you eat.
(2) Confiscate your IRA's and 401k's, in a 1st salvo of overall wealth redistribution.
(3) Have non-woke bow to the whims of the SJW overlords
(4) Control your thermostat and freeze or overheat you into submission.
(5) Confiscate your weapons
(6) Steal your votes through electronic manipulation
(7) Force you into a EV and control how far you can go.
(8) Capitlate your security and soverignty to the likes of the Chicoms
(9) Open your southern borders to a hoard of illegal aliens
(10) Incur arbitrary mandates like mask wearing to exert absolute power over the populus.
(11) Encircle, belittle, and conquer those on the right side of political ideology. 
(12) Marginalized conservatives into a corner by MSM/Big Tech info supression.

Little Bill is just one General in this war for our survival.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.