Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Bond Hearing Held, DA Smears, Judge Corrects  (Read 444 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Kyle Rittenhouse Bond Hearing Held, DA Smears, Judge Corrects
« on: February 16, 2021, 04:09:48 pm »
 Ammoland  by Dean Weingarten February 15, 2021

On 11 February 2021, there was a hearing requested by the Kenosha District Attorney’s office in the self-defense case involving Kyle Rittenhouse. The shooting occurred during the riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on 25 August 2020. Judge Schroeder of Kenosha presided over the virtual hearing, which was done on Zoom. The hearing was contentious. Judge Schroeder schooled DA Thomas Binger on the law, bond procedure, and the facts several times during the hearing. In the end, the judge denied Binger’s requests and forbade the DA’s office from accessing the location of Kyle Rittenhouse’s abode.

There exists an extensive video of the riots and the shootings, online from several perspectives. The video shows Kyle Rittenhouse running from the mob and shooting armed attackers in self-defense.

The prosecution of Rittenhouse appears to be political in nature, including at least one charge which appears to be contradicted by statute.

DA Thomas Binger from Kenosha started off the hearing, characterizing Rittenhouse as dangerous, irresponsible, and violating the terms of his bond.

More: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/kyle-rittenhouse-bond-hearing-held-da-smears-judge-corrects/#axzz6mcOFGChL

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Bond Hearing Held, DA Smears, Judge Corrects
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 12:36:45 am »
So the DA was selected by George Soros or he wants to be next time.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 01:28:14 am »
So the DA was selected by George Soros or he wants to be next time.

I believe it has been insinuated he was elected with the help of Soros money.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 05:29:05 am »
Sounds like the DA is trying to earn his Goldenes Partieabzeichen.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 01:04:29 pm »
Political Kabuki.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.