Author Topic: ‘I plead guilty’ – Bill Gates confesses his climate guilt: ‘My carbon footprint is absurdly high…I h  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

‘I plead guilty’ – Bill Gates confesses his climate guilt: ‘My carbon footprint is absurdly high…I have felt guilty about this…I own big houses & fly in private planes…who am I to lecture anyone on the environment?’

Bill Gates: "It’s true that my carbon footprint is absurdly high. For a long time I have felt guilty about this. Working on this book has made me even more conscious of my responsibility to reduce my emissions; shrinking my carbon footprint is the least that can be expected of someone in my position. In 2020, I started buying sustainable jet fuel and will fully offset my family’s aviation emissions in 2021...I am aware that I’m an imperfect messenger on climate change. The world is not exactly lacking in rich men with big ideas about what other people should do, or who think technology can fix any problem. I own big houses and fly in private planes – in fact, I took one to Paris for the climate conference, so who am I to lecture anyone on the environment?

I plead guilty to all three charges. I can’t deny being a rich guy with an opinion."

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/02/13/bill-gates-confesses-his-climate-guilt-my-carbon-footprint-is-absurdly-high-for-a-long-time-i-have-felt-guilty-about-this-i-own-big-houses-fly-in-private-planes-who-am-i-to-lecture-any/

rangerrebew

I do not believe for one second the truth of this statement.  He has something up his sleeve and needs people on his side. :pondering:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I do not believe for one second the truth of this statement.  He has something up his sleeve and needs people on his side. :pondering:

Maybe a new Windows version.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Agreed. Gates is evil.  He just bought up a bunch of farmland and he owns more than anybody in the U.S. 

He is a billionaire and he's now feeling guilty about his large homes?  B.S.  You bettcha he has ulterior motives.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, he can solve his carbon guilt by just throwing himself onto one of his solar panels.

Appropriate sacrifice to his god Gaia.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

rangerrebew

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Isn't that spelled Greta?
My bet is he not monotheistic  so he worships multiple gods
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At least this Climate Change nut job admits it.  Never heard any apologies from al "Mr. Stone" gore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.