Author Topic: Race faker Rachel Dolezal says she can't find a job six years on  (Read 563 times)

Offline corbe

Race faker Rachel Dolezal says she can't find a job six years on
« on: February 12, 2021, 10:56:42 pm »
Race faker Rachel Dolezal says she can't find a job six years on

Frances Mulraney For Dailymail.com  8 hrs ago

Rachel Dolezal, Rachel Dolezal posing for the camera: MailOnline logo© Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo
Race faker Rachel Dolezal has claimed she has been unable to find a job over the past six years after it was revealed that she was a white woman pretending to be black.

Dolezal, 43, told Tamron Hall that even after changing her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo - a West African way of saying 'gift from the gods' – in 2017, she is still recognized and never gets past the interview stage.

The former NAACP leader, who says she still sees herself as black, claimed it has been 'really tough' and that she wishes 'people could see me more for who I am than the what'.

Even after moving to Tucson, Arizona, last year where her teenage son was going to college, the single mother-of-three said she has been forced to 'create my own job and find my own ways to provide for my children' as she braids hair, writes grants, paints and delivers 'pep talks'.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/race-faker-rachel-dolezal-says-she-can-t-find-a-job-six-years-on/ar-BB1dCZTJ?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Race faker Rachel Dolezal says she can't find a job six years on
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 11:12:10 pm »
She needs to kook up with Talcum X.  So white so tight.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 11:27:52 pm »
Kroger is almost always hiring.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 11:32:56 pm »
Kroger is almost always hiring.

There standards are low (I worked for Kroger many years ago) but not that low.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 11:58:33 pm »
She has a BA, probably in some variety of art, and a Master of Fine Arts. IOW, a major whose principle career paths entail learning to use a fryolator or an espresso machine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 12:04:35 am »
She can't get a job but gives jobs a plenty.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 01:15:48 am »
I guess she discovered it's a lot more difficult landing a job without meeting an Affirmative Action goal than proving she has merit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 01:04:55 pm »
I'm calling out the Daily Mail on hypocrisy,here.

When was the last time,if ever,they "outed and ridiculed" someone black for pretending to be white?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 04:01:42 pm »
I don't think that anyone with an IQ abov e room temperature is the least bit surprised.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 05:33:53 pm »
I don't think that anyone with an IQ abov e room temperature is the least bit surprised.

Dead-end education, history of fantasizing and lying, what's for a prospective employer not to like? :sarc: She's also probably too proud to work from the bottom up, so she's probably applying for jobs - if she's applied for any - for which she is very under-qualified (in education and experience).

How does one check the temperature of one's IQ? Asking for a friend ..... :silly:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:35:29 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 06:55:21 pm »
   She had the black thing right, had she taken the kamala approach to advancement she'd probably be SoS right now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 07:08:16 pm »
Hey Rachel, UPS and Amazon are always hiring!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2021, 08:32:22 pm »
As Columbo would say, "One more thing ...". I'm guessing pleading guilty to welfare fraud isn't a bell-ringer with prospective employers. Were I a hiring manager it would pretty much be an, "Oh hell, no!" for me unless it were in the fairly distant past.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:33:09 pm by PeteS in CA »