Author Topic: Gina Carano Hits Back, Announces New Movie Project With Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire: “They Can’t Cancel  (Read 494 times)

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Gina Carano Hits Back, Announces New Movie Project With Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire: “They Can’t Cancel Us If We Don’t Let Them”

EXCLUSIVE: Less than 24 hours after her explosive ouster from Star Wars series The Mandalorian for incendiary social media posts, Gina Carano has hit back at her detractors and revealed a new movie project she is making with conservative website The Daily Wire.

Carano told us today: “The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams — to develop and produce my own film — come true. I cried out and my prayer was answered. I am sending out a direct message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by the totalitarian mob. I have only just begun using my voice which is now freer than ever before, and I hope it inspires others to do the same. They can’t cancel us if we don’t let them.”

Excerpted, more at the link: https://deadline.com/2021/02/gina-carano-mandalorian-ben-shapiro-hits-back-cancel-culture-1234692971/
Let it burn.

Offline Ghost Bear

For those not familiar with the story, Gina Carano is an actress who portrayed the character of Cara Dune on the first two seasons of the DisneyPlus Star Wars-based series "The Mandalorian". She is a favorite with fans, but hated by the Twitter mob because she refused to "toe the line" with SJW foolishness. She made a post on Instagram that compared the current political situation to what happened in Nazi Germany leading up to the Holocaust. The post was declared to be "anti-Semitic" by the Twitterati (it wasn't) and Disney used that as an excuse to fire her.

This is really stirring things up among fans and in Hollywood, first because of her unjustified firing, and now because she is announcing this deal to basically go independent. Lots of people are seeing this as a "game changer" in the way movies will be made in the future.
Let it burn.

Offline verga

For those not familiar with the story, Gina Carano is an actress who portrayed the character of Cara Dune on the first two seasons of the DisneyPlus Star Wars-based series "The Mandalorian". She is a favorite with fans, but hated by the Twitter mob because she refused to "toe the line" with SJW foolishness. She made a post on Instagram that compared the current political situation to what happened in Nazi Germany leading up to the Holocaust. The post was declared to be "anti-Semitic" by the Twitterati (it wasn't) and Disney used that as an excuse to fire her.

This is really stirring things up among fans and in Hollywood, first because of her unjustified firing, and now because she is announcing this deal to basically go independent. Lots of people are seeing this as a "game changer" in the way movies will be made in the future.
This is really showing the double standard of Disney since the the main star, Pedro Pascal made a similar comment and no one said anything.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Ghost Bear

This is really showing the double standard of Disney since the the main star, Pedro Pascal made a similar comment and no one said anything.

Exactly. But Pascal is a Leftie, so it's ok when he does it.  **nononono*
Let it burn.